Aluminum ATV/UTV dog boxes

Share Ideas, Plans and what ever else about kennels and dog Boxes.

Aluminum ATV/UTV dog boxes

Postby Xtreme Reds » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Good Day All,I'm new to this site,I'm a sheet metal mechanic by trade,and I just got my first 2 hounds.I'm in the proccess of building a alum,insulated dog box for my yamaha rhino,and then onto alum atv boxes for my buddies.I've looked at all your guy's rigs and read all your concerns and problems.once I have my box complete I will post some pictures.Is there anybody interested in having a custom dog box built?Allthough they won't be cheap because alum. is pricey,but I gaurentee,Quality,functionality and toughness.Let me know.Cheers and Merry Christmas to all you houndsman.
Xtreme Reds
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Aluminum ATV/UTV dog boxes

Postby vaughndog » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:58 pm

hey i look forward to seeing your boxes, always great to get and see new ideas, ive only been on this site a couple of months, and seen some neat stuff, what kind of hounds did you get? ive ran hounds now for 19 yrs, mostly lion, and ive built probably close to 50 or more custom boxes, its a fun way to trade hunts and pay for some gas, good luck to you and have a merry christmas. vaughn nielson
vaughndog
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Xtreme Reds » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Hello Vaughn,I just joined this site,I've been hunting lions for the last 4 years with some buddies here in Alberta,and decided to get two redbone littermates from another member redrock red,I hunt with his brother bluedog4 and had awesome success,we treed a big tom yesterday and his soninlaw bagged it.Out of a possible 12 weekends we normally tree 10 which is a pretty good average.My buddies and I are all hardcore hunters and enjoy every minute of it,even my 11 year old son comes with me just about every time he's right into it.-23c was yesterdays temp with 3 inches of fresh snow which quit at about 9pm the night before.The conditions were perfect.I,m sure you know what I'm talkin about,anyway enough jabber.I wish you a merry xmas and good luck hunting.Cheers Kurt Raubach
Xtreme Reds
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Idaho Bison » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 am

PM with prices I have friend that comes down from Worsley, Ab and we could probally get it a ride if we could strike a deal. ATV and/or small truck box
Kenneth Streeter
Idaho Bison Co.
208-816-4245
www.idahobison.com
Idaho Bison
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby live to hunt » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:06 pm

I am wanting to have two boxes build maybe you could pm me your number and a good time to call you. Thanks Ryan
live to hunt
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Xtreme Reds » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Hello Ryan,Give me a call and we can talk about what you have in mind.Cheers Kurt 403-288-8771
Xtreme Reds
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby duke7581 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 am

do you have any pics of ones youve built for UTV my buddy is a welder but not a dog guy so id like to give him somewhere to start by showing him some pics. thanks. my email is dozer7581@gmail.com thanks Jim
duke7581
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Return to Kennels and Dog Boxes