buckshot wrote:Icom R10 Cheat Sheet
1. Press power button.
2. Press v/m button until you see VFO on display.
3. Press mode button until you see LSB on display.
4. Now enter your collar frequency ( ex. 217.5550) Most collars only have three digits after the decimal. Put ) in the last place.
5. Rotate tuning dial to tune collar to sharpest beep. Make sure when turning tune knob, the last digit to the right of decimal is changing. If not, tune steps must be changed. See page 13 of owners manual.
6. Squelch knob controls the amount of gain or reception. Rotaing counter clockwise increases gain, rotating clockwise decreases gain.
7. On top of the squelsch knob is the volume knob. Adjust to your liking.
8. If the dog is close and overpowering the receiver, the attenuator can be turned on. To turn on attenuator press and hold function button (on side of receiver) then press 0. ATT should now be on display. To turn off perform same function as turning on. Do not leave ATT on, this greatly reduces tracking distance.
9. To reset receiver, with power off, press and hold the clear button. Press power on button, receiver will ask you to clear. Turn dial until display says: yes. Press enter. This will reset receiver back to factory default.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest