Kamphouse/Pocahontas/blackwater pups for sale

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...

Kamphouse/Pocahontas/blackwater pups for sale

Postby justahunter » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Father is Blackwater/pocahontas cross and is all you can ask for in a bear dog has been treeing bear/lion/bobcat/and coon by himself since he was two and is very exceptional on all.

Mother is out of Don Kamphouse breeding before he quit hunting. She is the real deal and has had 2 litters prior and every pup has turned out to be exceptional bear dogs.

I'll also be having another litter out of same male and a pocahontas female. I've only had her on three lions since i've owned her and she will do the job (she is too rough on a lion on the ground). Supposedly she was on over 100 or more bear before i got her and no lions. I was told she will rig and start her own track (she starts her own lion track is that i can tell you about that). She is papered and she is out of Pocahontas Cody II and Pocahontas Chalk.

I have many references.

Kamphouse pups ($250) are due on Jan 17th Pocahontas pups ($150) are due on Jan 24th

I'm not on the computer much maybe once every couple months. When the pups are ready to go i'll post some pics.

I can be reached on my cell phone 208-599-0601
justahunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby irondave » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:03 pm

where are the pups located??? ty dave
irondave
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby UphillDoc » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:30 pm

The pups are located in SW Idaho.
Take care.
UphillDoc
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

puppies

Postby irondave » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:48 am

doc what town years ago my grandpa got a little buckskin from that country,but he cant remember the guys name,maybe a town would help
thanx
irondave
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Bill » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:18 am

pictures of Rusty and Pearl
Pearl
Rusty
Bill

Postby irondave » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 am

kyle,what is the story on the pocahauntus pups thanx dave
irondave
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

irondave

Postby twist » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Dave just wondering how the old pot licker is doing as we are finally starting to get a little snow.
Home of TOPPER AGAIN,( Nance breeding at its finest) Nothing better than a BOBCAT in a tree!
twist
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

ol granny

Postby irondave » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:33 pm

andy,sorry been meaning to call or write,i like her alot good manners,easy going still working on handling but oh well,still aint caught nothing with her but not her fault,did put up a tom,but to make along story short,i left her in the box my plott did it keep in touch,we cant even get around right now to many drifts how about you guys?? dave
irondave
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

irondave

Postby twist » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:44 pm

Dave, put up a few more bobcats since we talked last time getting a little snow but real cold making it harder on the hounds.
Home of TOPPER AGAIN,( Nance breeding at its finest) Nothing better than a BOBCAT in a tree!
twist
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Plott Proud » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:01 pm

I know Kyle mentioned that he doesn't get on here very often. He also told me that he'd have to get a friend with a digital camera to take some pics of the pups to put on here.

Calling on any of those friends to get over there and get some pics up on this site.

I'd like to see (I think A LOT of us would) pics of both litters. Especially the litter of the Pocahontas female.

Thanks.
Take it easy!
Irv
Irv Corbin ~ Rebel Pride Kennels
"Home of the Rebel Pride Plotts"
Plott Proud
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:27 am

I have 2 Kamphouse pups for sale still you guys that have lost contact with me you can reach me at 775-635-5445 ask for Kyle and make sure you leave a name and number or else i can not contact you. I also have a 3 year old black brindle plott female that will run bobcat lion coon and bear. She is fast trees good and has grit. I don't know the breeding on her but i know she is microchipped.$1500
justahunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby justahunter » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:34 am

Pups are sold. Still have the 3 year old female. Anyone looking to put some backbone in there pack this bitch will do it.
Hunt hard cull hard !
Plott them don't walk them !
justahunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Blackwater Plotts » Fri May 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Kyle ~ What Blackwater dogs does your male go back to?
Alan Smith
Blackwater Plotts
Blackwater Plotts
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

these lines are real sure the right deal for big game, seen

Postby cecil j. » Sat May 03, 2008 12:55 pm

Blackwater Plotts wrote:Kyle ~ What Blackwater dogs does your male go back to?

I seen these lines in Tn./Ky. and in W.Va. hunt and they was natural big game hounds ever one of em and I hope the boys on the west coast load up on em, shootthey will bolster up the Plott Hound here in more popularity .I`m one hunter who likes hounds of all breeds and over the yrs proved it and owned some/ a few over time.Most big game hunters use too be proud enoughf too be truthfull and humble too likeing ANY NATURAL BIG GAME DOG and it worked pretty well that way on the west coast at least. I remember letting Ralph Aston have ole Lead a Bluetick, he was very dark and they thought he had plott also in him/ well he sold ole Lead too the owner and breeder andguide service of Cascades Big Timber line of Plott and he became his go too dog and the only non Plott he kept there in his kennels.
Boy that hound had real gritt and he had an extra cold cold nose too trail !
cecil j.
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Return to Plott Hounds