Search found 62 matches
- Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 pm
- Forum: Site News and Announcements
- Topic: website updated.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4501
This websites is no good Buddy. Use to check it every day. It's a pain in the a### to even get to it. Use to just hit the blue button an I was there. Can't teach this dog any new tricks
- Wed May 27, 2015 4:36 pm
- Forum: Health & Medical Issues
- Topic: Diarrhea and stiff and shaking after first run
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2754
Never had any pass blood from heat stroke. JMO
Thanks Buddy an Matt, Always great service, Fast response time. Can't tell you enough how nice it is to work with competant people that really do care. Thanks again. Mike
Dale T wrote:http://www.windyridgetrapper.com/index.php?p=1_12_wild-fur-dealer-buyer-west-virginia-fox-raccoon-beaver-muskrat-grading-grades
Here are some price's from back East.
Pretty sure this buyer would go home with an empty truck if he came to Wis.
- Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:31 am
- Forum: Bobcat/Lynx Hunting
- Topic: minnesota cat hunters question!
- Replies: 27
- Views: 3336
A track 10 hours after a snow isn't an old track. At the very most he's 10 hrs ahead of you. Might be only 2 though. Keep on it you might have jumped it in the next 10 min. Good luck.
- Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17 pm
- Forum: Big Game Hunting With Dogs
- Topic: Neuter? or not to neuter
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2902
Neutering usually solves a few unpleasant traits, The one your referring to, aggressiveness at the tree. And pissing on your coat or backpack at the tree. It's a win win.