Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:03 am
- Forum: General Forum
- Topic: Looking for dogbox ideas so I can fit my sled in too
- Replies: 9
- Views: 822
https://goo.gl/images/rYpYy4 Thatâ€™s not my set up but I run a sled deck in the winter with a dog box on top on one side of it and my sled on the other side. I like the way that one in the pic is better tho with the dogs under the deck. I only set mine up the way I did because I got my deck used for...
- Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:37 am
- Forum: Equipment and Product Review
- Topic: NEW Garmin DriveTrack 70
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5173
I would like to have one of these in the truck but there over priced in my opinion. You can set up a tablet for much cheaper. Sure it's much easier to set up but you can do way more stuff with a tablet.
- Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:24 pm
- Forum: Kennels and Dog Boxes
- Topic: wondering if f&t rig boxes were good boxes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2736
Ya I have no real complaints about it. The only thing I will say is there not an aluminium box, there really a wood box that is just wrapped in a thin sheet of aluminium, so it's on the heavier side if comparing to aluminium boxes. When I feel it's time for a new box I will be making one that is alm...
- Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:21 pm
- Forum: Big Game Hunting With Dogs
- Topic: snowmobile for cat hunting
- Replies: 1
- Views: 883
I run a bravo trappers edition with a box in the back rack, but I would rather have a box on a sled to pull behind just haven't got around to making one yet.