Southern Cross Cut Gear

Post your product review or ask questions on products

Southern Cross Cut Gear

Postby Fitz » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:25 am

I paid this company for a vest in June 2013 and as of now Nov 2013 I can't even get the douche bag to answer a phone call or a text message. He either deleted his Facebook or blocked me so I can't send him messages.
I wanted to spread the word so everybody knows what kind of person he is!
Fitz
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Southern Cross Cut Gear

Postby Fitz » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:01 pm

I had a guy on here send me a message today claiming to be the new owner of Southern Cross Cut Gear. He says he will be producing vests again starting in January.
He implied he's gonna honor my payment and send me my vest. I will update here when I learn more.
Fitz
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Southern Cross Cut Gear

Postby Fitz » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:46 pm

So I just talked to the new owner of SCCG. He just purchased the company last week. He's trying to make right with the people Jorden burned. If you know someone who was burned by SCCG let them know the new owner is going to be producing new gear the first of the year.
Here's his email. [url=mailto:Dave@hogdoggersupply.com]Dave@hogdoggersupply.com
Fitz
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Southern Cross Cut Gear

Postby SCCG » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Southern Cross Cut Gear is under new ownership. The company has been completely revamped and is up and going stronger than ever. We have a new home, new image, and vastly improved customer service, but the same time tested and battle proven cut gear. Southern Cross is getting back to its roots with a renewed focus on providing the best protection on the market for the serious hog hunter and the best customer service in the business. Feel free to contact me with any questions or to give the NEW Southern Cross Cut Gear a try!

Dave
706-254-6087
southerncrosscutgear@yahoo.com
http://www.SouthernCrossCutGear.com
SCCG

Return to Equipment and Product Review