Kyle Levenan

Postby to much fun » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:51 am

ABOUT TIME for KYLE LEVENANS march cat hunt
is there anything we can help with this time
i know you must need ,gas ,food ,......
let us know
thank you
Dick Klindt
Last edited by to much fun on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kenneth
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Kyle Levenan

Postby Kenneth » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:06 pm

to much fun,

I talked to Kevin the other day about Kyle's hunt. He said things were coming together well. I'm not sure if Kevin has been on the site in a while, but I'll call him and have him get on here to update everyone in more detail.

Ken
krk hunting
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby krk hunting » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello,

Kyles hunt details are coming along great. We have all the gear and airfare and tags covered and most of the food, we are in some need for some help at the camp. If there is anyone out there that can help it would be greatly appreciated. If it is only for a day or two. I have had one houndsman that had to back out do to some personal issues, so i will be looking for one more person to bring their dogs and help out. Kyle is very excited and ready to come, I know with the help we have recieved from everyone and the help we will get we can make this a sucess for him and memory of a lifetime.

Kevin
Product is Important but the Experience is Everlasting
krk hunting
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby krk hunting » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 pm

We are gearing up for Kyles Hunt it starts on the 5th of January it has been very hot here latly. It is 68 degrees today and has been in the 40s at night it will be great weather to be hunting lions. Just hope we can strike some good tracks and put up a good Tom for this young man as it will be the only Cougar hunt he will be able to participate in. Wish us Luck and I will post some pictures when we get home on the 12th and Thanks again for those of you that have helped and sacrificed your time and money to make this kids life more enjoyable.

Thanks again

Kevin
to much fun

Postby to much fun » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:11 am

Kyle if someone gets on line while you are in camp id like to take this time to wish
you a great hunt and a lot of hound music 1-5-12
GOOD luck and God bless
to much fun

Dick Klindt
krk hunting
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby krk hunting » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:17 am

Just got home from the hunt we had a great time even though Kyle was not able to harvest a lion. He wanted me to tell everyone thank you for all the help and support. He will be making another trip out in march to put the finishing touches on a big ol Tom. I was so glad to be able to be a part of this and become a part of this fine young mans life and his family's. I will post pictures tomarrow afternoon of the hunt. Thanks again everyone.

Kevin
krk hunting
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby krk hunting » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 am

I hope this works, here is a few photos of the hunt.

http://tinypic.com/a/2pjqx/4

Kevin

Return to “Site News and Announcements”