Discuss Health & Medical Issues
IdahoHounds92
Facebook ID: 0

Postby IdahoHounds92 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:46 am

Last edited by IdahoHounds92 on Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lawdawgharris
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Skin yeast infections

Postby lawdawgharris » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:10 pm

To me, you’ve had her a while now so the money back option has probably expired if you ever had it. I don’t know what you have for her. Keeping or moving her depends on how much you need or want her and what caliber of dog she is. If she doesn’t change the game and you don’t want to keep up the probiotic routine then move her. I’m a believer in the probiotics. Keeping her on them will do more than just help with this problem. I don’t know how often you’re feeding them to her, but I would probably start seeing how far I could get away with spacing them out. Find out if it’s something she needs daily, every couple of days, once a week, etc. I doubt the other guy knew what the issue was. It doesn’t sound like he was the best care giver or he would’ve did what you did and found out exactly what it was. I personally don’t think it’s a food allergy either. Probiotics wouldn’t change the fact that she’s allergic to anything. But if you need to prove it to yourself then change her feed and see. Hope this opinion helps. Keep us informed on her progress. I’m interested to see how she does. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IdahoHounds92

Re: .

Postby IdahoHounds92 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:32 am

Last edited by IdahoHounds92 on Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IdahoHounds92

Postby IdahoHounds92 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:57 pm

Return to “Health & Medical Issues”