Missing Plott Male- AZ

Post your Missing - Stolen - Lost Hounds
Anderson_HOTD69
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Missing Plott Male- AZ

Postby Anderson_HOTD69 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Last night at some point my Camo dog broke his chain and ended up on the highway along with one of my other dogs. The other dogs was found but Camo hauled butt away from the lady trying to save them and is hopefully staying away from the highway, but just in case he doesn't I am hoping to spread the word.

He is a 3 year old Plott Male that is the tiger stripe brindle. He is uncut and will be wearing a red day-glo collar. Long tail, some white on chest and a little on paws.

Last seen on AZ HWY 60 about a mile west of the 60/61 split heading north towards Ortega Mountain.

If found or possibly seen please call (970) 901-2354

Thank you, please feel free to share on Facebook or call anyone you know that lives in the white mountain area of Arizona. I just wanna get my boy home so we have the family together for bear season.
Attachments
Camo2.jpg
Camo.jpg
Nikki Anderson
RIP Cabo
RIP Greg Anderson
RIP Dirty Deeds

Home of Shuttah, Lady, Socki, Oakey, Joe-Hale, Preacher, Camo, and Jarvis.

Greg Anderson Hunting DVD Sets for sale. PM me for more info.
Anderson_HOTD69
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Missing Plott Male- AZ

Postby Anderson_HOTD69 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Camo made it home!!!! :D
Nikki Anderson
RIP Cabo
RIP Greg Anderson
RIP Dirty Deeds

bearsnva
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby bearsnva » Sat May 10, 2014 11:03 am

Great! Glad he did. It is sure a sick feeling wondering if you will see them again but there is nothing like it when you do.
Anderson_HOTD69
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Anderson_HOTD69 » Sat May 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Yeah I was thrilled that he went back home on his own after being right in the middle of that busy highway.

There had to be 40 cars whizzing by in both directions when I pulled off to get Preacher from the lady that was able to snag him. Witness reports say he was "sitting on the side of the road with his paw up, waving at the cars driving by"... Knowing the dog, I believe every word of it lol.

He was tired as could be, Camo didn't burn a single ounce of energy. When I went to feed him, he was jumping around barking and going crazy...

Folks, I am sure most of you already know the extreme importance of Nameplates... PLEASE, if your collars have outdated info on them, update them! I never in a million years thought that my dogs would leave our property and end up on the highway at least 7 miles away, with a decent sized mountain between them and plenty of things to stop them from ending up there. Every collar I own has a nameplate on it, along with my Alpha long range antenna, Alpha Case, even my Telemetry boxes have one on there. They are too cheap and easy to put on to not have updated info on them and most places include free nameplates with a collar purchase, and $5 for a brand new day-glo collar AND a nameplate, if I can afford them ANYONE can lol.
Nikki Anderson
RIP Cabo
RIP Greg Anderson
RIP Dirty Deeds

Return to “Lost and Stolen Dogs”