Anyone seen this dog?

Post your Missing - Stolen - Lost Hounds
brycejohnson
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Anyone seen this dog?

Postby brycejohnson » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:49 am

This was posted awhile back. But I thought I’d try again.

I’m looking for this dog. Please help me find him! He is a 4 1/2 year old walker male. He disappeared out of my back yard in Oklahoma about 2 years ago. I gave up looking a good while ago. Well now his brother is sick and may not recover so I thought I’d try again and broaden my search. Part of me thinks he has to be out there in someone’s kennel and they found him or bought him not knowing I had been looking for him.
As a 2 year old he was a dynamite little hound. He could fly on track and a super tree dog. He was mostly bawl on track and tree and had a low pitched gravely sometimes a little squeaky mouth. I would love to have him back and would be willing to buy him if and if someone wasn’t willing to part with him I’d sure like to breed to him. I have his papers and his dad was dna tested so I could show he was really mine. I know this is a long shot. But I thought I would look one more time. If you have him or know who might I would love to visit with you. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks and God bless!
Bryce
760-977-1414

PNG image 2.png

PNG image 3.png
Bryce Johnson 760-977-1414
brycejohnsonspainting@hotmail.com
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Anyone seen this dog?

Postby david » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:51 am

Sorry to hear about it. That stuff makes me mad and then sad. It is the blessing and the curse of owning an amazing dog. Even if the dog dies with us, sometimes we spend the rest of our lives trying to find him again. I hope you find him or a replacement that is so good it makes it easier to live without him.
walkerblacktan
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Anyone seen this dog?

Postby walkerblacktan » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:56 pm

That pisses me off

Return to “Lost and Stolen Dogsâ€