Tailgate Adventures TV Show

Share links to other hound hunting related sites.

TGA
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Tailgate Adventures TV Show

Postby TGA » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Big Game Hunters... we will continue to strive to represent all hound and tree dog sports, and will continue to drive a mix of big and small game hunts, but the majority will always be coon hunts with hounds. We may be able to spin-off a big game show in the future, but for now it will be a mix.

The issue is that amongst all the houndsmen and tree dog enthusiasts across the country the coon hounds make up the largest percentage. The squirrel hunters want more cur dogs, the rabbit hunters want more beagles, and the big game houndsmen want more cat and bear hunts, but until we can spin-off more dedicated shows, it will be a mix, by percentage. This is not to say that there aren't a large number of big game houndsmen, but just a smaller percentage of the overall viewer population.

Dave Schmidt
Executive Producer
Tailgate Adventures LLC.
David Schmidt
219-614-0654
National Hound and Tree Dog Association
NHTDA.org
Follow us on Facebook!
TGA
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby TGA » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Well we've been back on DirecTV for a couple weeks now... how are you guys liking it?

This Sunday will be a bear hunt in Michigan with Wild Spirit's and Darrel Jonet's dogs.
David Schmidt
219-614-0654
NHTDA.org
Follow us on Facebook!
TGA
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Don't Have Satellite???

Postby TGA » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:26 pm

OK... I hate to be proven wrong again, but as of right now (5:11 PM EST), ICTV does have streaming video running on their website, at:

http://incountrytelevision.com/watch_ictv.cfm

So if you don't have satellite, this is your chance to watch F&T's Tailgate Adventures at 6:00 PM EST, this evening.

You click the play button and then it will launch another screen to play whatever is airing on ICTV, at the time.
David Schmidt
219-614-0654
NHTDA.org
Follow us on Facebook!
goneropn
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby goneropn » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 pm

What channel on direct TV.
Keep you mouth shut and ears open. You might learn something.
lmorgan
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby lmorgan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm

I haven't been able to find ICTV on DirectTV at all. I thought it was 344, right next to RFD-TV (my favorite network), but so far all I've caught are home improvement shows or infomercials.

Am I looking in the right place?
Larry Morgan
Morgan's Cajun Blue Gascons
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Postby Buddyw » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Folks, You'll have to get a hold of him somewhere else.

He fell under the Bussiness Advertisment rule for the site. I told him last year that I don't mind him using this site to help his bussiness, however he needed to Mention and give credit Due. Or he needed to participate in the Forum.

Last year he Gave some excuses, all the fiming was done and everything advertisment and plugs were already set.. Blah blah .

This year Same thing He started promoting his product without regard to the Rules.

I checked, and Again there was no Recipicol link promoting this site or My company that pays the bills for this site. And every post he had on the site was about promoting his company.

We had some words and just didn't see Eye to eye... (Well I should say it came down to I just don't appreciate the difference between TV superstars and us low life Internet bums..)

Anyways he's not apart of Promoting this show on my site..

My rules are very clear, I let him slide for a year hoping he would join in the Forum tolk and not just Join or sign in to promote his product. After review, Every post was about his show so I decided I'd given Fair chance and pulled the plug.

This site isn't free advertisment for people to spam and peddle. Especially for bussiness's. I allow personal Classifieds for Personal Products and dogs.

Sorry if this offends any one, I'd like to asy it was a Hard decision but I couldn't bring myself to watch any more coon or squirel hunts anymore anyways.. Had he brought in some big game hunts, I probably would have asked for his Autograph and if he needed a cup of coffee.... :D

Anyways, You can find his website by Google Tail Gate Adventures, or search and Join his face book page.
chilcotin hillbilly
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100003065741116

Postby chilcotin hillbilly » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Did you say squirrel hunts, your kidding right.Your site, Buddy you gave him a chance.
www.skinnercreekhunts.com
Home of the Chilcotin Treeing Piss Hounds

Return to “Links Exchange”