Lone Star Working Dog Assoc.

Share links to other hound hunting related sites.

uglydog

Lone Star Working Dog Assoc.

Postby uglydog » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm

http://www.lswda.org

About LSWDA
Message from the President
Hello! My name is Jo Lynne Stark and I would like to welcome you to the Lone Star Working Dog Association! Thanks for stopping by and checking us out!

The LSWDA a brand new 501(c) 7 nonprofit organization dedicated to uniting the dog working world of Texas. Our mission is to promote the unique skills and inherent abilities of working dogs, educate and raise public awareness of working dog issues, and champion the rights of working dogs owners in the legislature. The LSWDA, with this nonprofit status, has the ability to lobby legislature for working dog owners. We stand for preserving the traditions and values that make our country great. We are dedicated to the protection and promotion of personal liberties. We honor our history, while working for the future.

I am honored to be involved with a fraternity of brothers and sisters that not only strive to unite all working dog people but also help create a loud voice in our State Legislature so that we may preserve our heritage for our future generations to practice and enjoy. I don't want them to just read about it - I want them to live and experience it!!

It is time to stand up for your heritage, your passion, and your rights!
Join the LSWDA today!

Permission is given to cross-post

Hello everyone,

Lance Falzone, catchrcall, has been doing a lot of research on bill writing as well as bills that were brought forward in the last legislative session that will be brought forward again, more than likely, in this legislative session. After seeing all of this transpire, Lance and LSWDA thought it would benefit the working dogs of our great state better to be more pro-active than re-active, therefore, trying to get a Bill on the floor that exempts working dogs and their owners from all the crazy pet Bills the antis are trying to get put in place. We are looking at getting working dogs classified as livestock instead of pets. Lance and LSWDA have put together a Bill proposal and Lance has been in contact with Representative Ayrooster's Chief of Staff. We are hoping that they pick it up and sponsor it and get it on the floor for this session. We feel that the more people that get behind this Bill proposal and push it to their own Representatives as well as passing the word to other working dog organizations and owners, the more noise and pressure we can apply, the more likely we can get it looked at and a possibility of getting it sponsored or co-sponsored and hopefully pushed through. We need your help to get this ball rolling.

LSWDA is making it very easy for you all to help us with this. Everything you will need to submit this Bill proposal to your State Representative is on the main page of our website
http://www.lswda.org/
There is a link to find your representative, a copy of the Bill proposal for you to send, as well as a form letter that each of you can adjust to fit you....we also included the AKC PDF on "How to Contact Your State Representative". All of this can be found in one area and is just a click away!!We need all working dog owners to help, so PLEASE check it out!!!

If the Bill is picked up and sponsored, we will let all of you know who the sponsor or co-sponsors are as well as the Bill #.

LSWDA, Lance, and myself extend our thanks in advance for your help with this. We feel that all working dog owners can benefit from this proposal. Let's be pro-active for once and not re-active!!

Out to preserve and protect the rights of working dogs

Return to “Links Exchange”