dog food diet

Post Your Jokes and Funny Pics.

come-hunt
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 100001710204870

dog food diet

Postby come-hunt » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Yesterday I was at the local Cheapcost store buying a large bag of dog food for my loyal pet ,Blue the wonder dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think I had an elephant? So since I am retired and having little else to do,I told her no, I din't have a dog that I was starting the dog food diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't ,because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I had lost 50 lbs before I came out of a coma in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a Perfect diet and that the way that it works , is to load all your pockets with The dog food nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.
Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care,because the dog food poisoned me. I told here no, I stepped off the curb to smell a poodles ass and a car hit me.

Don't mess with the seniors !!!
I can make 'em go and I can make 'em Whoa !
God makes 'em do.
I'll take Jesus, you can have the field
POORBOY
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: dog food diet

Postby POORBOY » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Dang that happened to you too??????

Heck i was sitting in the road licking my balls when the toyota ran over me!!!!!
Leopard Cur Message Board
www.voy.com/147738/

Return to “The Laugh Box”