The Liberal Mainstream Media.

Post Your Jokes and Funny Pics.

Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

The Liberal Mainstream Media.

Postby Big N' Blue » Fri May 12, 2017 11:52 am

An 8 year old boy was riding his bicycle in Bryan , Texas , when he saw his friend being attacked by a large pit bulldog.

The boy jumped off his bike, ran and jumped on the dog's back. After prying the vicious animal's teeth from his young friend's body, he put the dog in a chokehold and held on until the dog was dead.

The local newspaper editor happened to witness this feat and after calling for the ambulance on his cell phone, ran over to the young hero and said, "Son, that was one of the bravest things I have ever seen.

You're going to make tom orrow's headlines. It will read: Texas A&M Fan is Hero; Risks His Life; Saves Young Friend From Vicious Pit Bull Attack.

The youngster said, "That's nice, but I'm not a Texas A&M Fan".

The editor said, "OK, then it will read: University of Texas Fan Saves Young Friend 's Life in Pit-Bull Attack.

The young man said,"But I'm not an University of Texas fan."

The editor said, "OK, then it will read: Rice Fan Saves Friend's Life.

Once again the young man interrupted, saying, "I'm not a Rice fan, either."

The editor, becoming somewhat ir rita ted, asked, "Then, who is your favorite team?" The kid replied with a big smile, "LSU"

The next morning, the local newspaper headlines read: BELOVED FAMILY PET MURDERED BY LITTLE COONASS

Return to “The Laugh Box”