bobcat dog for sale

Post Dogs For Sale and Hunting Equipment
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

bobcat dog for sale

Postby dwalton » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:15 am

I have a 10 year old strait bobcat box dog for sale to the right person. He has been one of my top dogs but not hunting him much this year to let the young dogs to take over. Call me if interested. Dewey 541-942-4376
dtoya08
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: bobcat dog for sale

Postby dtoya08 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:07 am

How much are you asking?? Need another dog. My trained dog died yesterday so need another to train my younger dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mehunter
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Mehunter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:20 am

Price, location and breed please. I’m looking for a dog to help start my bluetick.
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:01 am

Sorry guys will not ship out of area. Dewey
Vicks_PeakGS

Postby Vicks_PeakGS » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:53 am

Location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:18 pm

I live in Oregon. I will not ship, I will not sale to someone that does not come and hunt with me and brings the dogs that Red will be with. I will not sale to someone I don't like or feel that they do not take care of their dogs. This dog has been one of my lead dogs for years. He will not run a lion as most of my dogs don't. He will not hunt will trashy dogs or a rough loud hunter. I want $2000 for him. 541-942-4376 If you are interested call and make a time to come and hunt. Dewey
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:13 pm

Man, Dewey, that has to be hard to let him go. I was wondering if it was Red. It is nice that someone else might get to benefit though if you can find a good situation for him.

I was sitting trying to think of a more strikingly beautiful dog, and I honestly couldn’t do it. I am sure there are plenty as beautiful, but I just can’t think of one right now. And, yes I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so I’m talking about my eyes. But I am sure I am not the only one who would have seen it. When I looked across your dog yard, once my eyes came to Red, I forgot you had any other dogs. I know I have never owned one that held my eyes in a trance like he did. It’s a good thing because I never would have gotten any hunting done. I think a lot of it was his attitude probably. The way he held himself.

I don’t know if he still can produce pups, or if you ever raised any out of him to know what kind of reproducer he is. But man, I bet there have been a few stud fees equalling that amount, and to lesser dogs. I can’t remember his breeding either. Was he out of Rose?

I know he doesn’t have any redbone blood, but I always thought he could have won some big shows as a redbone if only he was one.

I haven’t seen him in awhile, so I don’t know how he looks now, but
If anyone has not seen this and wants to see Red in his prime check this out:
https://youtu.be/vxJBccb1III
jberryman2

Postby jberryman2 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:55 pm

Hey Dewey, I hunted with you a few years ago with Jimmy Popham, you and Pittman put a bobcat clinic on for us to say the least, I was not sure if you remember but was that dog(Red) there that day and either way do you mind saying who and what breeding is behind that dog, thanks.
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:36 pm

Red was probably there, he has been one of my main dogs for years. He is a big leggy red dog, Nora Cook [which is a UKC judge] when she saw him said he would win any Redbone class that he was put in. His mother is Rose 5\8 running dog of Northern California breeding, his dad was Butch a registered treeing walker from the O"Briens dogs out of Washington. I bred this cross twice. Every dog that I am hunting is out of Rose or out of her sons and daughter except my Leopards.Most of Roses pups are red, red and white or high tan Not many tri colored. I have never got a litter out of Red and plan to try again. Thats why I don't want him out of the area. Dewey

Return to “Hound Hunting Related Classifieds”