Offering Eastern NC Hound and Still Hunts!

Guide & Outfitter Classifieds
jryking

Offering Eastern NC Hound and Still Hunts!

Postby jryking » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Hello guys my name is Justin King. I have been guiding and training bear dogs for a living since 2006. It is that time of year again to book hunts for the 2015 season. What I have to offer is above average black weighing in the 250-300lb pound range. As most of you no much larger is a possibility here. The biggest bear a client has shot with me was 742lbs by a first time female hunter. Every year we kill a couple in the 600 pound range a couple in the five hundred pound range and then the average 300 pounder which is an exceptional bear anywhere in anybody's book. As far as hound hunts go I accommodate 12 hunters per year which I am 50% booked now. If you think harvested a bear over hounds is something you would like to try please feel free to call and we can talk about it.

Now to my still hunts. I'm new to this hound hunting is my bread and butter but due to the recent law changes in NC we can harvest bear over natural bait. So far I have been successful I guided two still hunts last year year and both tagged out by the secound day of three day hunt. One bear was 225 the other was 270.

Again if you want an oppurtunity to get in the woods on a hunt were you have the possibility of harvesting a true monster then NC is the place to go. If you have any questions please give me a call or shoot me an email and less set something up.

Thanks Justin King
Kings Ketchen Kennels
And Guide Service
Jryking82@gmail.com
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Return to “Guide & Outfitter Classifieds”