www.oregonoutdoorcouncil.org

ANTI's, PETA, HSUS & other Issues affecting Houndsmen
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

www.oregonoutdoorcouncil.org

Postby dwalton » Fri May 10, 2013 3:28 pm

We are as close to getting our cougar season back as we have ever been since we lost it 19 years ago. Jerod Broadfoot Is the push behind the effort to get something back that has been taken away with our hunting rights. Go to the wed site and check it out. As always it takes money to fight the antis. No one on the board including Jerod gets a dime for their work. We are at a place where it takes money for contacting hunters to generate support. This is a fight that effects all of us. Our hunting rights have slowly been taken away by anti groups. Consider joining Oregon Outdoor Council for a life time membership of $500 you will get a custom made knife and your name will be put into a drawing for a lion hunt. But more important we all can get a chance to hunt lion again and turn around losing our rights to hunt. www. oregonoutdoorcouncil.org check them out any support helps all of us not hunters just in Oregon. Thanks Dewey
Unreal_tk
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: www.oregonoutdoorcouncil.org

Postby Unreal_tk » Fri May 10, 2013 5:38 pm

I am glad to see more support for this group. I carry sign up sheets in my glovebox, each time I see a hunting camp or something I stop in and shoot the crap and bring this up. Don't bring up so much the hunting of dogs but the preservation of our game animals (deer, and elk) and that will help ya out.

Return to “Legislative Issues”