ANTI's, PETA, HSUS & other Issues affecting Houndsmen
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Thanks Double U

Postby mike martell » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Folks

Not sure will truly ever know the man behind the business, so I will clue you all in......Humble describes Buddy W....... With your continued support to Double U., You are not only keeping this site up and running, but just as important, Buddy makes generous contributions to many States across the Nation to help fund the fight to keep our hunting heritage alive....Please acknowledge this when you need hunting supplies or related gear. Not only do we have a cool place to hang out, but know when the chips are down he is stepping up to help fund the battle....

P.S. He is a true houndsmen...He will die broke!!!!!!!

Mike Martell
buzz
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Thanks Double U

Postby buzz » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:34 am

Great post Mike! I agree 100%
1bludawg
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby 1bludawg » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:39 am

We need more people like Buddy.The type that are willing to give instead of take and are honest with other people in both their business and personal life.Believe me they are in short supply..
lrscott1
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby lrscott1 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:22 pm

I agree, His donations to the Idaho Houndsmen association were great. Thanks Buddy. You have my business.
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mike martell » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:25 pm

lrscott1, Robin and Buzz

Pretty cool! I know that a 5,000 dollar check went to Maine for them to fight their Bear hunting and probably another $20,000 out in donations this year to all the different hound clubs and groups across the Country.

I would have to say beyond a doubt....This is pretty amazing in this economy! Overhead in business is astronomically high and once the bills are paid you go into the small amount of profit generated in business and can only be accomplished by your continued support!

Mike
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Postby Buddyw » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Thank you guys, It makes us feel good to give back to groups and do something to show how much we appreciate everyone.

The truth is Right here with all of you at BigGameHoundsmen are really what made this, Allot of folks here should be thanked just as much, it might not feel like individually but This website and the members are really part of the success and what got us off the ground and what keeps us grounded, I just get to make the decisions and try to make the right ones. We wouldn't be able to do any of this if it wasn't for all the support we received from this website and the members on it.

Buddy
Buddy
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:38 pm

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau

Return to “Legislative Issues”