Garmin legalization in Canada (members needed)

ANTI's, PETA, HSUS & other Issues affecting Houndsmen
peninsula bear

Garmin legalization in Canada (members needed)

Postby peninsula bear » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:10 am

“Canadian Houndsman Garmin Supporters”
Please join this Facebook group and help us to turn this around. Any help or suggestions are welcomed. Tell everyone you know who uses the Garmin tracking system to join this group. Above all PLEASE LET YOUR LOCAL M.P. KNOW that we are not happy about this Gov decision. If you are not aware of it, our Garmin tracking systems are illegal and can't be used. There will be more information available as we go along. I am working on a link to send protest to all MPs and have been working with mine on this urgent matter. For the time being do not. I repeat do not hook your Garmin tracking system to the computer for any reason. You will probably find that your unit will become disabled. Garmin can repair it but cannot ship it back to Canada as per instructions from Canadian Government. There is a SMALL opportunity for us to have this REPEALED but we must ACT now. Please contact everyone you know who will be affected by this law. If we don't fight now we can throw our Garmin’s in the trash can. This is our last chance.
This is meant to inform anyone in Canada who uses a Garmin Tracking system.
vicmcmillan@bmts.com
Lightfoot Open Country English Kennel

Return to “Legislative Issues”