HOUND BREEDERS IN NEBRASKA

Forum Rules and Policies
dylandoering
Facebook ID: 0

HOUND BREEDERS IN NEBRASKA

Postby dylandoering » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Hello, I really want a hound and i live in nebraska, any one own a kennel or know of any kennels in nebraska, please help if you have any information!
akbruce66
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: HOUND BREEDERS IN NEBRASKA

Postby akbruce66 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Hello, I live in Rushville NE. I just went to Craig Colorado to pick up two pups, in January I went to Lymen WY to pick up my original walker.
We have lots of lions, i can hunt several properties 16 miles from my place.
Where are you living and are there lions there?
dylandoering

Postby dylandoering » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:46 pm

well, i live in lincoln, i dont plan on hunting lions until i get atleast 3 or 4 hounds, which ill have to wait till i move out of the house, currently im 14, so ill probably get another hound at like 17 or 18, i plan on hunting coons in nebraska and south dakota, my grandparents have 1000 acres and my uncles combined have about 1000 as wellm so does anyone know of any hound breeders in nebraska or south dakota
LarryBeggs
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby LarryBeggs » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:44 pm

I would recommend avoiding" hound breeders "and find a "hound hunter" that hunts his dogs and just happens to have pups for sale. Don't worry about the color. I found you a name and phone # from another site. It was a bout a three year old post. Hopefully it is a good Number. He was responding to someone like you. Trying to get started. He referred him to a hound club in Fairbury( about an hour from you). His name was Tracy Graves (402)729-6631. Don't take just any pup someone offers. It is a big investment of time and money. Your wanting to coon hunt so find the best coon hunter in your area and try to buy a pup from him. Then try and see if he will take you hunting . Good Luck. Hope you find someone local to help you out. Larry
hounds74
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby hounds74 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:18 pm

I am from Sidney NE and might be able to help you out. 1-308-250-9046. Thanks, Travis Allen.

Return to “Forum Code of Conduct and Policies”