new Born Smokey River Bluetick Puppies for sale and trade

Forum Rules and Policies
snowfallcoonhunter
Facebook ID: 0

new Born Smokey River Bluetick Puppies for sale and trade

Postby snowfallcoonhunter » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Hello my names bob I am expecting 10-12 newborn blueticks tonight that come from excellent champion blood lines, First off I can tell you a little bit about my dogs my male "bear" is a excellent hound I got him a year ago at 4 months old from a bear hunter in wi near canada. Once I got home that night I took him for a walk looking for coon well we happened to find one right away after I shot the raccoon out of the oak tree he wouldn't leave it alone. barked all night wanting to go outside to look at the dam thing every 15 minutes. The next day he was put into his pen to watch me drag this interesting critter away to a new location he found it right away. after this training for weeks I bought him a collar and started running him with my atv to show him his turf and he would stop and investigate certain pine trees out of 500 and occasionally howl superr loud and wouldn't leave it be ... box trapped a few coon underneath his favorite trees within a week he loved actually getting to track the live prey they never got away from him... he has treed lots of raccoon since then and has really turned out to be a great coon dog. So I begun my search for another female bluetick. happened to find her semi trained from a hunter in wi who had a extra female she is out of grnitech appels blue oak jet 6 and grnitech appels wild and blue mindy II witch were each already champion hounds. layla the female hunted so good with bear that winter and I had several great nights last winter. bolth dogs love to jump off the deck into the pool and do all sorts of outdoor camping trips in parks where they have room to make some noise haha. in 4 to 5 weeks all of the pups will be taken to the huge dog park to follow mom and dad sniff coon hides tales and all kinds of good stuff like that. I have no doubt they will be excellent hunters. I will be keeping one male and one female pup I would like to trade my female pup with another pure bluetick female because I would like 4 hounds and need new blood incase bear would happen to ya know... these dogs are extremely smart and very good escape artists the female would climb trees before she was prego and also climb out of the fence that was in the barn that had corn crib wire so she had free roam inside there and so she could be closer to her buddy bear anyways I will have 7-9 great bluetick puppies for sale 500 for females and 400 to 450 for males... I live in dodge county in Wisconsin and would be more then happy to answer anyones questions on the dogs or pups pics will be up soon.. these hounds get nothing but the best and I need to make shure they will go to great homes of hunters that will use the great talent that they have been gifted with thank you...
Grangerrudy
Facebook ID: 0

Re: new Born Smokey River Bluetick Puppies for sale and trade

Postby Grangerrudy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Hi I am wondering if you still breed Blueticks?
Thanks, Rudy

Return to “Forum Code of Conduct and Policies”