Site Changes

Forum Rules and Policies
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Site Changes

Postby Buddyw » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:21 pm

So I've decided to do some changing and tweaking on Policies. Lately I've been very Hands off and layed back. Unfortunately I've been too Loose on my jobs as a Moderator.

Some changes I've made, I've appointed and selected some more moderators. the site is growing and I don't have time to Read and Keep up with all the posts anymore. Also since we are coming up onto Hunting season and I'll be out and away from the site alot more, I figured this is a good time to add some new folks to help while I'm out.

It is still not my intention to over moderate this site and I've been clear with all the moderators about this.

Mostly the Rules will be the same, However there we will Beef up the active Moderating on the Training topics and questions as well as the Introduction. Un exceptable Posts will be deleted, should, I've taken pride in the fact that only one person has been Banned in the Year Plus time that we've had this forum. I don't expect that to change too much, but I'm going to ask that we tone down certain areas.

As a reminder we have areas that allow for more Free and Less moderation I don't expect any changes with that policy.

I think and hope that this will do more to create a welcome and helpful environment for those less fortunate..(ie.. those who Suck at Hound dogging.. Myself included!!)

This is also a way for me to allow myself to step away from a dictatorship style, and create a Team To help the direction and rules of this site.

Besides that.. Let's all have a Happy and Safe Hunting season!

Suggestions and opinions always welcome.

Buddy
orbowhunter1971
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Site Changes

Postby orbowhunter1971 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:55 pm

I would like to see people that have registered under multiple usernames (multiple accounts) be removed from the site. There is usually a reason why someone feels they need to hide their identity and assume another name.

THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET THE MORE I LOVE MY HOUNDS

Return to “Forum Code of Conduct and Policies”