mr. Duncan's Mingo

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
highline
Facebook ID: 0

mr. Duncan's Mingo

Postby highline » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 am

does anyone know if mr Duncan still has his Mingo dog, and what blood line hes out of
catsup

Re: mr. Duncan's Mingo

Postby catsup » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 am

he still has him and is breeding him. Just picked up a pup out of him 2 weeks ago. Mingo comes from the black canyon bow bloodline.
blackntan79

Postby blackntan79 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:52 pm

i have a pup out of him and sue and she is one heck of a little pup. she is 9 months old and is already running bear. she has a great nose and is very well behaved. i tried her on coon and hogs and she won't pay either any attention. but is crazy about bear. she is striking off the box and will start her own track and just keeps getting better. i don't think you can go wrong with anything out of mingo.
razorrb
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby razorrb » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:41 pm

I have a male from the very first cross that Ken made of Sue and Mingo. Infact he was the only male that lived. He minds well, I hunt him on hogs and cats. Has not seen a lion yet but man is he hell on them hogs. Good locator too. I would buy three more out of that cross if I could.
Tree em' Hard!
HEKK
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby HEKK » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 am

I've only seen him in bench shows. He's got the conformation for sure. Razorb you say your pup locates well on them hogs at face level? Wow, must be tough. since they ain't been on cats. good job bro. - Lance

Return to “Black and Tan Coonhounds”