Litter #2 is Here

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Gary Roberson
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Litter #2 is Here

Postby Gary Roberson » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:49 pm

I called Eddie Moore this morning and he told me that Lacey had 9 puppies yesterday. Not sure of the sex count at this time. This litter is out of my Jack dog and the most athletic bluetick gyp I have ever seen. The only reason that I was able to purchase this female from Robert and Melanie Hittson is that she is open ticked...I was never one to pick or breed for color.
She is a very well bred female. On the topside, out of Jet 8 and a female out of Southshore Dr. Blue RJ and Snyder Tully Rockyhill Cricket.
She is even stronger on the bottom as her mother is out of Clear River Diamond Jim and Twin Springs Bullets Blue Nikki who was by Runnin Bullet and Honeyrun Becky.
Robert Hittson has raised registered blueticks for over 40 years and has an average of 30 grown dogs in his kennels at all times. He said that Lacey was no doubt the most athletic he had ever seen. While I own this female, the only reason that she is not at my house is that she climbs trees like a squirrel. I sent her to Eddie because he hunts short tree country. I was afraid if I kept her here, she would fall out and cripple herself.
I do plan to get her back in shape so that I can hunt her at least this winter on lions. She has the hunting style of a big running English Pointer, I think some of you know what I am talking about.
Adios,
Gary
Gary Roberson
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Litter #2 is Here

Postby Gary Roberson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Eddie reports 5 males and 4 females, same as Jill so that is a total of 10 males and 8 females. Last I checked, I had 14 of these puppies committed so if anyone is looking for one, I may be able to help you.
$300 either sex.
Adios,
Gary

Return to “Bluetick Coonhounds”