Lightfoot?

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Rockcreek
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Rockcreek » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:41 am

I have raised 3 males from Dustin, off DrifterXSnapshot. 1 from the first litter and 2 from the second. All 3 made well above average hounds on lions and bears, and some pretty damn good coon and cat dogs as well. They are built like hounds should be, loud mouthed, easy to be around, hard hunting and make great tree dogs. That line has came a long way on big game since I got my 3. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a real deal type of hound. I have several references on these dogs from some well known hunters if any of you are interested in talking with them, just pm me for their info.

Dustin and Jess are some stand up guys, hard hunters and know what a good hound is. I have never spoke with Brian but I believe he is the same type of guy. It would be in your best interest to give this line of hounds a good look. Take care.
Mason Workman
702-686-5035
Got Hounds?
SECOND NATURE
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

REAL DEAL

Postby SECOND NATURE » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:17 pm

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENGLISH RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG"
NITE CH CH PR SECOND NATURES BUCK(RIP)
PR IDAHO LIGHTFOOT BLITZ RIP
PR SEC NATURES LIGHTFOOT BLUE CRUIZ
PR SEC NATURES LIGHTFOOT JESS
PR SEC NATURES LIGHTFOOT DADS BRAVEHEART
SEC NATURES EMMA

Vance M.
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: REAL DEAL

Postby Vance M. » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 am

The Home Of Some Pot Lickers
nmplott
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby nmplott » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:22 am

www.arrowbarkennels.com
Home of Plott hounds and American Bulldogs
spruce mountain
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Lightfoot hounds

Postby spruce mountain » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:40 pm

Its a dam poor women who cant support a man and a pack of hounds.www.sprucemountainhunting.com
hardcore

lightfoot

Postby hardcore » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:17 pm

I bear hunted with 3 of them lightfoots. Cajun,Gun, and a pup. Cajun was a hell-of-a- rig dog and start dog, Gun was about the same I watched them run hard, tree hard and do what bear dogs are supose to do. Both would bite bear I seen them do it and they had the bear bites from battles in the past. I liked the pup also I would have been happy to own any of them. All I know about jess was that the dogs did what he said they would. I don't know what else you could expect. I really dont care about engish dogs this is just what I saw.
SECOND NATURE
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

real deal

Postby SECOND NATURE » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:48 pm

Nmplott I thought you mite like to see our lightfoot dogs first bear of the season it is the same bear that we ran him on the one time during training season and he was a real asset in killing it . here are some pics they are not the greatest because of weather .it was shot held at bay with four dogs by a fourteen year old boy weighed 373 live weight

(lightfoot )Clyde's first bear

Nate

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENGLISH RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG"
NITE CH CH PR SECOND NATURES BUCK(RIP)
PR IDAHO LIGHTFOOT BLITZ RIP
PR SEC NATURES LIGHTFOOT BLUE CRUIZ
PR SEC NATURES LIGHTFOOT JESS
PR SEC NATURES LIGHTFOOT DADS BRAVEHEART
SEC NATURES EMMA

tedsmith
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

lightfoot

Postby tedsmith » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Ted Smith
Eric Muff
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Eric Muff » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:11 pm

PROBABLY WON'T MEAN TOO MUCH TO YOU GUYS BUT I HAVE A BLUE LIGHTFOOT PUP THAT STARTED TREEING AT 3 MONTHS OLD ON SQUIRRELS AND LOVES TO TRACK DOWN A HOTDOG!
SO FAR SO GOOD............
cat guy

Postby cat guy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:03 am

Eric Muff
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Eric Muff » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Hey there Brian,
Things are still looking good although I have not been setting him up on this stuff just letting it start naturally,no roll cages or the like.Mostly been trying to teach him some simple commands,,letting him be a puppy and alot of exposure to everything I can give him,from water to ATVs and powersaws.So far so good it's working well.He seems to have finnally turned his brain on and is picking stuff up fast now and has started getting to get alot more independant and is willing to move out on his own and look at the world!Time to start him on a collar though.Soon it will be time to buddy him up in the box with the big boys and get this show on the road.He has really taken to one of my Black & Tans so think that link will help him get started right in the box and on the ground.He's a little sensitive and as such tough to really discipline for things like being too noisy in the yard but will wait that out and let him grow up a bit before I get too tough on him.Can't wait for new snow and a new season,the way things are starting to look around here I may be in a spot to come and hunt with you this year...at last.What do you think?
All men die,few truly live......dog it!
cat guy

Postby cat guy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:32 am

cat guy

Postby cat guy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:25 pm

Thought you guys may want to see this picture. We caught this problem cougar on the 21st of Oct/08. Don't usually see these big boys causing problems. Its usually the young ones or the old but pretty awesome to see such a fine cat in the tree. 173lbs. The race sounded like a bear race,fast and loud.

The dogs are all Lightfoot dogs.
Brian
dandavidson
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Lightfoot?

Postby dandavidson » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:06 am

Great shot!!!
D
Gotta start somewhere...

Return to “English Coonhounds”