Anderson Bred Plott pups this summer

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Anderson_HOTD69
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Anderson Bred Plott pups this summer

Postby Anderson_HOTD69 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:55 am

I am thinking about breeding Shuttah to Camo this summer. Before I do I would like to see if enough people will be interested in the pups before I do as I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of pups. Shuttah is out of Dirty Deeds and Lonesome. Deeds is out of Bloody Bill and Misery and Lonesome is a female from Mike Cauley. Camo is also out of Bloody Bill and a female named Honey. Bloody Bill is Cody II and Mississippi Mud Dozer. If interested let me know. This will be the last litter Shuttah will have. Lonesome is done breeding, Misery and Deeds have both passed, and Bloody Bill is getting up there in age. If interested please let me know. Thanks.
Nikki Anderson
RIP Cabo
RIP Greg Anderson
RIP Dirty Deeds

Home of Shuttah, Lady, Socki, Oakey, Joe-Hale, Preacher, Camo, and Jarvis.

Greg Anderson Hunting DVD Sets for sale. PM me for more info.
1hogwild
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Anderson Bred Plott pups this summer

Postby 1hogwild » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:57 am

I have a female from Osage Bills litter mate brother. Would mind having a male pup.Just depends on the breeding. Lets see some pic of the sire and dam. Thanks
US Army Retired
Anderson_HOTD69
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Anderson_HOTD69 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Off the top of my head I don't know Lonesome or Misery's parents names. I also don't know much about Camo's Mom, I can surely ask the guy I got him from.

This is both Shuttah and Camo

Shuttah at a bear tree 2011

Shuttah and Camo rigging
Nikki Anderson
RIP Cabo
RIP Greg Anderson
RIP Dirty Deeds

Anderson_HOTD69
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Anderson_HOTD69 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:12 pm

I have video of Camo and Shuttah rigging and treeing, I will try and take some screen shots, I usually do everything from my phone and the videos from phone are on laptop so I will try and get this done.

Shuttah will rig a hot bear, she is my determining factor on weather we dump or not most of the time. She trails good and trees great. Both dogs are very athletic and have great personalities and attitudes.

I'm hoping Camo will throw a few pups colored like he is, It's hard to see but he is colored like Bloody Bill, more Tiger Brindle then red brindle. Camo's mom is also this color.

If anyone has anymore questions or anything just let me know, I will go home tonight and find out what Misery and Lonesomes papers are and try to post them.

These pups will not be papered, they are full on purebred Plotts, but I did not receive Camo's papers.

Thanks.
Nikki Anderson
RIP Cabo
RIP Greg Anderson
RIP Dirty Deeds

Anderson_HOTD69
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Anderson_HOTD69 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:47 pm

I may also be breeding Camo to my Socki III female, she is out of Socki and Gerty. Gerty was the same cross as Dirty Deeds, just a litter afterwards. Socki is out of Negra Modelo and Curley. Negra got killed while on a bear hunt this spring. Gerty also died this year. Let me know which litter and how many you will be interested in, I am not looking to make money on these pups, just tryin to get the blood back, especially the Dirty Deeds and Socki stuff as it is in limited stock because of losing them and/or their parents. Thanks
Nikki Anderson
RIP Cabo
RIP Greg Anderson
RIP Dirty Deeds

Anderson_HOTD69
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Anderson_HOTD69 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm

I just got my male pup from Eugene Walker on Sunday, he is out of Gus II and Wolf Creek Star, he will be bred to Shuttah instead of Camo.

Socki and Camo will still be bred as well.

Socki's pup will not be papered as I didn't receieve papers with either, they are both purebred Plotts.

Shuttah's WILL be papered and will be priced according.

Thanks.
Nikki Anderson
RIP Cabo
RIP Greg Anderson
RIP Dirty Deeds

wiscohound

Postby wiscohound » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Lookin for a couple plott pups for spring time in wisconsin. No papers needed just trying to get a good pack started. Let me know where you are located and price.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Anderson_HOTD69
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Anderson_HOTD69 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:26 am

I am in Arizona. I will be asking 200$ or will trade them for gently used or new DC-30's, DC-40's, or DC-50's or Garmin Astro accessories (Handhelds, antennas, ect.) Johnson 217 telemetry collars, Tri-Tronics G2 Collars or handheld or whole set up, handheld radios, digital camera, Guns, tripod, basically open to any hound hunting, camping, or hunting stuff lol.

I am open to offers, I feel 200$ is fair price, I figure if I can get either the money to buy the rest of my GPS collars or get a gently used one for a pup I will be perfectly happy.

Just let me know, I'm fairly easy to work with, I would like to get enough people interested in them to feel comfortable I won't be stuck with them, if I think I will not sell all of the ones I don't want that I know a few people won't, I will just make the one cross for now.
Nikki Anderson
RIP Cabo
RIP Greg Anderson
RIP Dirty Deeds

Return to “Plott Hounds”