Plott @ Stud & Grade Plott @Stud

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Red Fox
Facebook ID: 0

Plott @ Stud & Grade Plott @Stud

Postby Red Fox » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Stud #1:
This is a Plott bear, bobcat and coon dog. Extreme prey drive, cold nose, relentless track endurance, sticks close with a walking bear even if it is a grumpy one, this dog will yank fiber. And when, and if game is forced to tree, this male locks down and holds tree. Up for stud, conditions and fee yet to be determined.

Stud #2:
Grade Plott bear, and coyote dog up for stud. Extreme speed, cold nosed, sticks close with a walking bear even if it is a grumpy one, this dog will yank fiber, and is a proven reproducer of bear dogs. This dog is competitive, and likes to lead the race, and will often leave other dogs behind as he drives to catch the bear. This male is very loud on track and tree, and may drown out other dogs. References available upon request.

Thanks for reading this add. References for these dogs is available upon request.

*Three litters are planned for the Spring of 2016, off Stud #1.*

Both males have been collected @ Nevergone, straws are available, and for sale. Live breeding here in Wisconsin,or may be willing to travel a reasonable distance from our home, to areas within WI, IL, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota or Indiana to meet to make a cross.

Last edited by Red Fox on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:16 am, edited 10 times in total.
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Plott @ Stud & Grade Plott @Stud

Postby justahunter » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:18 pm

how are your dogs bred what are the papers on the registered plott and how is the grade plott bread
Hunt hard cull hard !
Red Fox
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Plott @ Stud & Grade Plott @Stud

Postby Red Fox » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Please call me for information on these two males. My telephone number is 608.921.1026, and I am in Wisconsin. Straws are available, and for sale for both males through Nevergone, in Indiana. Straws can be shipped.

Return to “Plott Hounds”