White Hollow X Blackwater X Crockett pups

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
three rivers catahoulas
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

White Hollow X Blackwater X Crockett pups

Postby three rivers catahoulas » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:13 am

I have 3 males and 1 female left asking $300.00. The sir is 'PR' White Hollow's Dan II and he is a jamup hog dog and bear dog I have his papers, The dam is Blackwater X Crockett bred, I got screwed on here papers, But I did see the papers for her sir and dam, thats why I know how shes bred, I dont know what dogs from those two lines, but she is a hog dog deluxe. All pups that are left are black brindle. Sir goes back to Idaho Clyde, and alot of Weems bred dogs. He is out of the White Hollow Lee X White Hollow Sally. I am also expecting a litter out of 'PR' White Hollow's Rattlin The Timber X Three Rivers Molly. Molly is a Plott X Catahoula her sir is 'PR' White Hollows Dan and her dam is a Facahatchee X Salty Dog bred Catahoula Both of her parents were jamup hog dogs, they are no longer with me but I'am real excited about this breeding there will only be a few of these pups for sale, I'm keepin the rest. Molly is out of all of the best Blood lines I have had in my yard for the last ten years, Her dam was a half sister to my Hobo dog, and her sir was a half brother to Dan II and Timber, These pups will be $500.00. These pups also go back to dogs like 'PR' White Hollow's Junior, Idaho Clyde, White Hollows Jet, And on the Dam's side, dogs like C.K Hillbilly, Salty Dogs Bozo Salty dogs Leopard Kat,HD A Ch, ShCh Facahatchee's War Cloud,HD-BCh Dmnd E's Twisted Sister and so many more jamup dogs.
Chuck Ferrell & Devil Mt. Plott hounds
1hogwild
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: White Hollow X Blackwater X Crockett pups

Postby 1hogwild » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:01 pm

What dog do you have now
US Army Retired
dixiehoghunter

Re: White Hollow X Blackwater X Crockett pups

Postby dixiehoghunter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:39 am

I've got one White Hollow line bred gyp left. I can't get her to come in heat. Her sire and dam came from Mr. Gene before he passed. A friend of mine has a half White Hollow half other Plott Cur mix that I sold him that is doing good and that's the only White Hollow blood we have left. I'd like talk to you about the White Hollow blood if possible. Send me a message and we'll exchange phone numbers. Thanks.

Return to “Plott Hounds”