Bozo Lives On

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000463480608

Re: Bozo Lives On

Postby Mr.pacojack » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:15 pm

LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Walker breeding at it's best
Used to Catch Big Game
Our choice is as simple as Black and White
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
http://www.forum.workingdogsworldwide.com/
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Male

Female

male

Female

LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
Redwood Coonhounds
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000073410597

Postby Redwood Coonhounds » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:51 pm

I don't need as much nose because I don't run cats :oops: :lol: First off you wouldn't know what kind of nose my dogs have, cause you've never seen them. And secondly I feel running anything but bear is a waste of time. But the wonderful state I live in forces us to find something else to do 9 months out of the year. Hence why I coon hunt and show and trial my dogs. Plus, I just wouldn't feed an ugly dog. I can find everything I want in a structurally sound package. I don't need to cut toes and pads off to try and shortcut around dogs with crappy feet.

It's hard to be impressed with a dog when you've never hunted with it. :wink: Seeing as you've never had Coma dogs, Never hunted any of the McCloud dogs, never hunted with Aspen or Rengade... Seeing how None of my personal dogs have any Sackett, Harry or Clover in them... Which ones were the ones you seen that didn't impress you?

Oh and the pedigree on those pups you have sure as hell shows a lot more Stylish, Sackett and Clover than anything I have.

Right now we're running bear on dry ground, with an inch crust of frost on it... But I don't need as much nose. :wink: We dont drive around looking for tracks in the snow.

I respect your opinion and what your trying to achieve. But I highly doubt anything is gonna make me change my tune as far as what I hunt.

The mention of Coma dogs was brought up and I shared a little on some of my experiance on them. I didn't realize I was talking to the most knowledgeable houndsman to ever run Walkers.
Cassandra Davis
Redwood's Treeing Walker Coonhounds
& Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dogs
http://www.RedwoodCoonhounds.net/
https://www.facebook.com/RedwoodKennelsHounds
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:23 pm

LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
bluewalkerlionhound
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby bluewalkerlionhound » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:35 pm

just wanted to let you guys know that i will be crossing my female with some male. he looks pretty and she is too. they are not "sparkly" but are sound in color. i run these dog in the dense cover with cool temps and on soft pineneedles to keep their feet in shape. if anyone wants to talk about these bloodlines call me in cali..peace and love.
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:47 pm

I wouldn't get too wound up over what a dog jockey like Paco thinks Redwood. Those pups he's pushin have about as much Bozo actually making an influence in them as you or i do.
I have seen where you hunt and it's pretty tough country. I'll be the last person to try and talk down your dogs or take anything away from em, even for walkers :wink:
Redwood Coonhounds
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000073410597

Postby Redwood Coonhounds » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Hey, I never trashed anyones thread. Show me one bad thing I said about anyones dogs before I got a rude reply.

This is titled "Bozo lives on" and I have always hunted Bozo decendents. I was talking a little about the line I have now, that are distantly related as well. Never said anyone needs to switch or how its so much better. Bozo dogs have always been at the top for me, I just don't have the means to make a big breeding program out of it.

Good luck, I think the pups are sure marked nice. I've always kept the Bozo looking dogs as well. I like white faces.
Cassandra Davis
Redwood's Treeing Walker Coonhounds
& Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dogs
http://www.RedwoodCoonhounds.net/
https://www.facebook.com/RedwoodKennelsHounds
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:11 am

LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:21 am

Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:29 am

You have let me down. :lol: :lol: I thought you could do so much better than that. Come on think hard about it and see what you can come up with. I have faith in you.
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:38 am

It is what it is man, what else ya want? I can read the ped and see how much of an influence bozo makes, you more often than not have several dogs for sale, if they don't sell right away the price will go up when ya start huntin em :roll: You can't say enough about Van's dogs, yet you don't buy any of em for yourself :? Now that last one is off subject I guess, but you wanted more so...
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:55 am

Come on larry I don't have any dogs for sale and none of these pups are for sale. And I do have some of Van's dogs. I can't buy all of them, I wish I could.
You are really letting me down. You are loosing your touch :lol: :lol: Try agian, think really, really hard this time. Really think hard about it and come up with something good, really good. :idea:
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:22 am

Ha, none for sale this week anyway, must have sold em all. Seriously dude, are you 12 or something? Do you want me to call you stupid names and act like your buddy rockcreek? Not sure what yer after, but I think I spelled it out in pretty plain english. Next time ya wanna claim that a dog "lives on" you might wanna consider keeping said dog within the 3rd generation. If yer not selling any of these so called bozo pups, what does it matter if someone else posted up a ped in the walker section, included in your post, for a comparison/discussion? Or are they for sale? Did that steal some of your thunder little guy? Are you above talking about the lines within the same breed of dog in someone elses yard in your own thread? It must be all about you since its your post. Hope everybody takes note and sucks your ass in all your threads. God forbid they mention anything about anything other than what you have. I know this Bozo lives myth is pretty important stuff, so how dare anybody else talk about what they have in the same topic. GROW UP CHILD! I'm surprised the PM's and hijack threats haven't started rolling into my inbox, like a butt hurt 12 year old would do.
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mr.pacojack » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:38 am

Wow there you go. You are doing better. But still alittle weak I think. Are you still upset at me because I wouldn't sell you those plotts? Don't be bitter about that. Maybe I will have something for sale next week. :lol: And How did you know I was a little guy? Have we met larry? If not you are real good. Your not going to fight me too are you larry? Because I am real scared of you and don't want you to beat me up. Please oh please don't beat me up larry. I want to be your freind so I can learn from you seemings I am so young and need instuction and from what I have read from you, you are the greatest. Oh thank you oh great one. please keep it coming. I am learning to be such a great houndman from you and your instructions.
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Used to Catch Big Game
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:59 am

ha ha, wow, you must have telepathy to be learning so much! All I've been talking about is your childish behavior. I think it's your buddy that is wanting to do all the beating up of people, not real big on being an internet tough guy, takes away from the real thing. No i have no clue if you are little or not, that was a figure of speech, mostly representing your obvious maturity level, way to take it right to a third grade level in that last post! I wouldn't buy nor have I ever inquired about any dog you were selling, I've heard what condition they are given to the shipper in. Wow, i just reread your last post, keep that impressive display of inteligence coming. So is this war?

Return to “Treeing Walker Coonhounds”