best walker breeding for bobcat dogs

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Daniel Tremblay
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: best walker breeding for bobcat dogs

Postby Daniel Tremblay » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Its good to see this side of you.
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Don't get me wrong boys I will take the other side of anything for sake of a good debate. Have a good day. Dewey
slowandeasy
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby slowandeasy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:54 pm

:wink: :wink: :P :P

Take care, Willie
Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000463480608

Postby Mr.pacojack » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:08 pm

dwalton, I have told mike l he needs to get out of the coffee shop and go hunting and I will tell you I think you need to get out of Oregon and hunt some different areas. For you to make the bold statement that no one else has seen a good pack of bobcat dogs and they must have running dogs in them and that the best lion dogs are only nance dogs.....Well it shows your ignorance.
I will also agree with Colbalt, if the magic ticket is the running dogs then it should work with any other breed of coon hound not just treeing walkers.
I will leave this internet hunting to you experts. :wink:
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Walker breeding at it's best
Used to Catch Big Game
Our choice is as simple as Black and White
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
http://www.forum.workingdogsworldwide.com/
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Mr. Pacojack: I am ignorant now that we got that out of the way. I have hunted lion in Oregon, Washington, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona,and Nevada. I have hunted Bobcats In Oregon, Nevada, Arizona,Washington,Colorado, California, Arkansas, And Texas. I hope to include a few more states as I mature. A lot of people have seen good packs of bobcat dogs. Until you have seen a pack of part running dogs run bobcats on bare ground at anytime of the year YOU have not seen what a pack of bobcat dogs can do. Just because a dog can tree a bobcat does not make it a bobcat dog remember this is just my opinion, I would love to be proven wrong. I have caught several bobcat with an Airedale does that make it a bobcat dog. If Oregon loses it right to sale bobcat hide as some are working on I will be in Colorado hide hunting. It was good bobcat hunting a few years back. I will look you up and watch your dogs work bobcats on bare ground and tree all they jump.It is easy to misinterpret what one reads, I even do it. I am open to learning from anyone are you. Dewey
Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Big N' Blue » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Well said Dewey. Hope you do not lose your hide hunting in Oregon!!
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000463480608

Postby Mr.pacojack » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Your welcome to come hunt anytime Dewey would love to see your dogs. Hunted with one of yours in Nevada but would like to see more. :wink:
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Walker breeding at it's best
Used to Catch Big Game
Our choice is as simple as Black and White
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
http://www.forum.workingdogsworldwide.com/
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:50 pm

I have never sent a dog to Nevada. There is one in Utah that the owner hunts in Nevada but I do not know the breeding. I just made a contact for Tony that wanted a box dog. It has been promoted as one of my dogs, I know it came from Washington and never owned the dog. Is that the one or is it a pup that I sold? It's kind of like someone selling Nance dogs. Lester Nance has not been breeding dogs for many years. There is Finley River, Mathis, Goswick,Smokey Emmit, Lee's which never did breed there own type of dogs the list goes on. It is amazing how names stick with a dog. I wonder whats that all about? Where in Colorado do you live and hunt. Dewey

Return to “Treeing Walker Coonhounds”