looking for stud dog

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
paintemblue
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

looking for stud dog

Postby paintemblue » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:35 pm

ihave a really nice, well bred female that I wuld like to breed, she will be 3 this March, I was waiting until I thought she was worthy but in all actuality she was worthy the first time I turned her loose, she is heavy Lipper and Finley River bred with some Banjo mixed in there farther down, she is a small female and has been gettin her done on bear, coon and, cats since she was a pup, I would like to breed to a dog that has some of her same breeding. PM me if you have something I am looking for, she will be in heat this spring, thanks Dwayne
StrawberryMt
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: looking for stud dog

Postby StrawberryMt » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:40 am

Home of the Strawberry Mt line of Treeing walkers

Your either making dust or your eating it
RezDogRendezvous
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: looking for stud dog

Postby RezDogRendezvous » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 am

Heres a straight finley river dog of mine. He came from back east somewhere. Sharptooth kennels. There they say they breed some straight old time finley dogs. Might check it out. His sire name is Hercules out of there kennel. I inherited three from them, all out of different sires and the Hercules pup seems to be the real deal! Ive never really followed big named dogs for my big game pack but can see that a good pedigree isnt something to overlook ha! Not looking for a pat on the back from them but just thought id try to help you. Hes (Hoss) going to be two this year and he's going into his first full bear season after his first cat season looking pretty good. Excited to see how he works after seeing him get after his first bear on the ground this year.
Good luck
Attachments
rps20140320_203516.jpg
Hungry
rps20140320_203609.jpg
rps20140320_203713.jpg
Lion tree

Return to “Treeing Walker Coonhounds”