Female is for sale SOLD

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000463480608

Re: New Litter

Postby Mr.pacojack » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:17 pm

She just went out of heat about a month ago but her next heat I am going to breed her. I will send one your way if you want one? Not sure how they will be but she is a real nice dog. I am going to breed her to my Buster dog.
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Walker breeding at it's best
Used to Catch Big Game
Our choice is as simple as Black and White
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
http://www.forum.workingdogsworldwide.com/
hunt14
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby hunt14 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Paco,
Sorry I dont know how I missed your reply but I was just keeping an eye on this cross because I am interested. Right now I am having to lighten up a little and I just let two dogs go because my new place doesnt accomodate as many dogs due to the city regs. It is only temporary though so keep me updated.
Mr.pacojack
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000463480608

Postby Mr.pacojack » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:19 pm

........................................................................Baumbach's pulpwood
..........................................................Gibbie's Lead
......................................................................Baumbach's Tiny Trouble
........................................Wolf Lake Flag
.......................................................................Swift Creek Magnum
...........................................................Gibbie's Maggie
.......................................................................Gaither's Bad News Annie
................White Star Delphi
........................................................................Hicountry's Nite Heat
............................................................Hicountry's Nite Gossip
........................................................................Southern Star II
......................................Hi Country Bee Bee
........................................................................Hicountry's Nite Heat
.............................................................Hi Country Liza Jane
........................................................................Mooker's Dolly

I am going to sell this female. She is the mother to this litter. She throws very nice pups and is a nice dog in the woods. She has been on Bear,Lion, Bobcat and coon.
I will sell her under the tree. She is about 7, I will have to get the papers from the UKC.
$800.00 Firm
LIGHTNING RIDGE KENNELS
Walker breeding at it's best
Used to Catch Big Game
Our choice is as simple as Black and White
Devin Staker
970-756-5998
http://www.forum.workingdogsworldwide.com/

Return to “Treeing Walker Coonhounds”