bear guide with kemmer curs??does it exist ??

Share your hunts and discuss your dogs
lifreediver
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

bear guide with kemmer curs??does it exist ??

Postby lifreediver » Fri May 28, 2010 1:23 am

I would like to hire a guide for bear hunting that only hunts with the legendary curs no hounds no hound blood i know a hound can tree a bear if this exist would some one give me a number to some one who could help me must have a legal hunting operation with clients recomendations etc if these dogs are as good as everyone says they are these guides must be plentyful and i hope i will booking a cur bear hunt soon and sounds like its going to be a fast hunt good im busy dont have time to walk around or drive around wondering what the dogs are doing please let me know soon would like to go this fall im serious thanks
Last edited by lifreediver on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: bear guide with kemmer curs??does it exist ??please help

Postby justahunter » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 am

Sounds like you been hunting with bad hounds or bad guide oh and have fun trying to find what your looking for lol
Hunt hard cull hard !
STUNTMAN
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby STUNTMAN » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:41 pm

JAH I think your right. :lol: Dave you'll attract more with honey than dog shit. Get out of the sun lol.
BIG GAME CURS
lifreediver
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby lifreediver » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 am

just a hunter not sure what you mean the guide i hunt with a guide who has put people on 1100 bears a few hundred mountain lion he has hounds :D stuntman do you realy stunt :D thanks fellas
Hagerman
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: bear guide with kemmer curs??does it exist ??

Postby Hagerman » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:16 pm

Mike Dillard has several and uses them with other hounds.
Him and his dogs do very well.
Kemmer curs are good dogs and they are sharp.
John Ketzler
Oiler coach Bum Phillips when asked why he takes his wife on all the road trips.
Phillips: “Because she is too damn ugly to kiss good-bye.â€
Not sure if it's true, just funnier than hell. A been there done that moment.
lifreediver
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby lifreediver » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:46 pm

oh he has both i wonder which breed strikes the track and warms up track and jumps the bear and which breed gets dump from truck after all this is done :lol: well my cur hunt with bears is over after all the overwelming response in 5 months it was obvious what breed to buy this was a honest attempt to pay for a hunt to see these dogs in action not one phone number of a guide well theres a few thousand guides with hounds nothin legendary just plan old hounds that get the clients there bears my search realy spans 2 years or more and one guy who has curs keep givin me excuses why he could not run his dogs in maine off baits etc even offered to pick him up no money out of pocket had 20 baits to run off of a guide to bring us around ah excuses im sure ther great dogs etc no harm intended just a frustrating hunt to see these curs go well i will stick to the obvious thanks lifreediver
rdillardtx

Postby rdillardtx » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:52 am

Hi,

Mike Dillard's wife, Robin, here. Little late into the discussion, but just accidentally ran across this post. I'm not the hunter in the family...I just raise the puppies and keep the house and web site running, but yes, Mike uses both hounds and curs to hunt bears and lions.

I may not know all the details, but I do know everyone gets dumped out of the truck at the same time, and some of our curs are as good or better at tracking than the hounds. Mike started out hunting hounds as a very young man and got interested in the curs years later. Now he says (quote from web site) he "takes the hounds because he hunted hounds for so long. He always takes at least one so he has something to do in the afternoon...go look for dogs ;-) "

You can see a few pictures on our web site on the hunting dogs and bear hunt pages if you're interested.

Robin
Robin Dillard
Rim Rock Adventures
matt123huntinglion
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby matt123huntinglion » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 pm

I have curs will take you out am not outfitter have guided in past can give lot of names & references why come see your for your self .When do dump a hound not first to tree can tell with gps tracker. As saying is said proof is in pudding come see. OUR season starts in aug.can send dates not gide or outfitter just person wants to see fur in tree work dogs.
Attachments
Captured 2009-8-24 00004.jpg
Captured 1980-1-6 00166.jpg
Captured 2009-8-21 00002.jpg
Matthew Romero 505 660-9217 IF YOU LIKE SOUND HUNT HOUNDS YOU LIKE FUR HUNT CURS

Return to “Cur Dogsâ€