Looking for dry ground cold nosed Kemmers.

Share your hunts and discuss your dogs
nchunter

Looking for dry ground cold nosed Kemmers.

Postby nchunter » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:35 pm

This coming spring I will be looking to buy a pair of pups from some cold nosed dry ground bear and cat dogs. Who are the guys to talk to? Does anyone have any good litters with Striker blood upclose planned for the spring? Does Mr. Fry sell pups? And does Cal Allen still get on here? Thanks for the help guys.
JARED PLUMLEE
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby JARED PLUMLEE » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:02 pm

ive got a ton of the striker blood and may have a litter in the spring. dont have anything right now. talk to mason workman i think he goes by rockcreek on here. he will get ya headed in the right direction
I dont know karate but I know Krazy!!
houndsnmules
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

curs

Postby houndsnmules » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:46 pm

stuntman may know who the contact send him a pm
Jaime
Rockcreek
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Rockcreek » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:18 pm

I have a litter on the way now, from my female Rachel (She's the momma to Stuntman's Superbad and Jared Plumlee's Mac and Maggie dogs) They should fit the bill for cold nosed, lion and bear dogs. I don't think any will be available as there are several spoken for already.

Derril doesn't sell dogs very often and no one has seen Cal for a while. Let me know when you get ready and I'll see if I can help in any way. Take care.
Mason Workman
702-686-5035
Got Hounds?
NWKemDawg
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby NWKemDawg » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:52 am

I actually have a litter of pups on the ground right now I know you might be ready for em now but they are 2 weeks old they are some of the heaviest Striker bred dogs around and have been run some on dry ground I hunt Lions and Bobcat and they have been on and treed a few bear. I might have 1 or 2 left that aren't spoken for yet. they will be ready to go in November sometime.

Mason they are out of Malt and Taz.
Shawn Wengerd
JARED PLUMLEE
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby JARED PLUMLEE » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:26 pm

NWKemDawg wrote:I actually have a litter of pups on the ground right now I know you might be ready for em now but they are 2 weeks old they are some of the heaviest Striker bred dogs around and have been run some on dry ground I hunt Lions and Bobcat and they have been on and treed a few bear. I might have 1 or 2 left that aren't spoken for yet. they will be ready to go in November sometime.

Mason they are out of Malt and Taz.

i saw taz when thad had him sure was a nice acting dog. he contacted me when he was getting ready to sell him i reckon i should have took him up on buying him. anyhow good luck with the pups im sure they will be nice.
I dont know karate but I know Krazy!!
Rockcreek
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Rockcreek » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:39 pm

I had Malt here for a while when she was young, and she did great. Them pups should be extra nice Shawn. I just bred Rachel to Malt and Taz's Daddy. Take care. Mason
Mason Workman
702-686-5035
Got Hounds?
NWKemDawg
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby NWKemDawg » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:29 pm

Thanks guys ya I sure like the heck out of em for cats they get r done. Mason that should be a nice cross as well!
Shawn Wengerd
brent87

Postby brent87 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:47 am

nwkemdog could you send me some pics the only way we catch bobcats in tennessee is with cur dogs i hunt mountain curs. i might be interested in a pup if you have any left. please email me pics at bigsmith87@hotmail.com
Brent Smith
NWKemDawg
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby NWKemDawg » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:06 am

Sent...
Shawn Wengerd

Return to “Cur Dogs”