Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Share your hunts and discuss your dogs
dalke
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:09 am
Location: British Columbia

Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby dalke » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:10 pm

I am looking for a new pup to add to my pack this spring and was wondering if any one is going to be having a litter this spring ? I will be using him for mtn lion and bobcats so any help will be awsome

Thanks
Jeff Eberle
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:35 pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Ione Ca.(209)

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby Jeff Eberle » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:32 pm

Check out Americanleopardbreed.com
Get JESUS In Your Life & Your Dog's In The Wood's

CLAVEY RIVER CUR'S
GCLeps
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 pm
Location: WV
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby GCLeps » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:03 pm

dalke wrote:I am looking for a new pup to add to my pack this spring and was wondering if any one is going to be having a litter this spring ? I will be using him for mtn lion and bobcats so any help will be awsome

Thanks

Got some pups born today also have some young dogs pm me if interested or contact me on americanleopardbreed.com
Home of Glade Creek Leopards
ALBA Hall of Fame/UKC Nite Ch.Glade Creek Newt
Machias
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:50 pm
Location: Idaho
Location: Worley, ID

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby Machias » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:05 am

Hey Brandon, how's your winter going? How many pups did you have?
Fred Moyer
Phillipsj
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:30 pm
Location: Tennessee
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby Phillipsj » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:57 pm

Hey Brandon this is Josh, picked up the red pup last fall off tbone and Jewel. Are the new pups the same cross, either way I'm pleased with my pup and she's coming along nicely and loud only begins to describe her mouth. Interested in getting in on this litter. Thanks
Phillipsj
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:30 pm
Location: Tennessee
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby Phillipsj » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Just seen they were off briar. I will give you a call sir.. thanks
GCLeps
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 pm
Location: WV
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby GCLeps » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:34 pm

Machias wrote:Hey Brandon, how's your winter going? How many pups did you have?

Hey Fred,things are good had to work alot this winter and not hunt as much. We've had a ton of ice storms this winter and hunting is tougher than normal. Jewel had 8 pups all doing well so far. I hope all is well with you and Keep lookin up my friend.
Home of Glade Creek Leopards
ALBA Hall of Fame/UKC Nite Ch.Glade Creek Newt
GCLeps
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 pm
Location: WV
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby GCLeps » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Phillipsj wrote:Hey Brandon this is Josh, picked up the red pup last fall off tbone and Jewel. Are the new pups the same cross, either way I'm pleased with my pup and she's coming along nicely and loud only begins to describe her mouth. Interested in getting in on this litter. Thanks

Hey Josh, good to hear from ya and glad that pup is doing well. Give me a shout when you can or shoot me a text anytime.
Home of Glade Creek Leopards
ALBA Hall of Fame/UKC Nite Ch.Glade Creek Newt
dalke
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:09 am
Location: British Columbia

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby dalke » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:38 am

Hello brandon i am interested i sent you a pm . do you have a contact number i could reach you at
GCLeps
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 pm
Location: WV
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby GCLeps » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 am

Sent u a pm.
Heres my email if needed gladecreekleopards@hotmail.com
Home of Glade Creek Leopards
ALBA Hall of Fame/UKC Nite Ch.Glade Creek Newt
Machias
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:50 pm
Location: Idaho
Location: Worley, ID

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby Machias » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:56 am

GCLeps wrote:
Machias wrote:Hey Brandon, how's your winter going? How many pups did you have?

Hey Fred,things are good had to work alot this winter and not hunt as much. We've had a ton of ice storms this winter and hunting is tougher than normal. Jewel had 8 pups all doing well so far. I hope all is well with you and Keep lookin up my friend.


Glad to hear all is well with you. Too bad that nasty word "work" got in your way. :)
Fred Moyer
Machias
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:50 pm
Location: Idaho
Location: Worley, ID

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby Machias » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:57 am

dalke wrote:Hello brandon i am interested i sent you a pm . do you have a contact number i could reach you at



For a VERY long time I have heard nothing but great things about Brandon's pups!
Fred Moyer
dalke
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:09 am
Location: British Columbia

Re: Looking fo a new american leopars cur pup this spring

Postby dalke » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 am

Hello brandon i did not receive the message you sent me and im not sure you recived the email i tryed send you could you try me again. My email is nkdalke@hotmail.com if you like to contact me that way.

Return to “Cur Dogs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest