please fill out a comment form and submit....

mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

please fill out a comment form and submit....

Postby mike martell » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:07 am

thanks to all who have attended the meetings so far.

pretty much going in the direction of a pilot program and bird nesting is going away.
1. please in conjunction with the e-mails fill out a comment form and submit it to odfw.
2. place an emphasis on our ability to be treated equally to those folks who own and train bird dogs. odfw is willing to allow bird dog trainers to use 3 live birds minimum and maybe more to train in the field and restrict us to roading our dogs and limiting them to sticking to the roads during the months of apr-july or if caught in the brush would be no different than it is right now. illegal and fines NOT FAIR!

to me this is more important than a pilot program. i don't have a problem with being accountable for our actions. i just don't like being convicted before we get started.odfw can make all the claims about houndsmen... i listened to the sniveling bird dog trainers and could of fined every one of them... 100% who attended the first meeting for bird nesting rule violations...illegal, illegal, illegal......

get this... while one of the bird dog hunters was speaking of summer training activities brandon reishus who happens to be upland bird and waterfowl assistant for the commission interjected into the conversation and brought to the gentlemens attention what he and all others were doing was illegal....kinda in your face....why does odfw tollerate this? why does the OREGON STATE POLICE NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WHAT SO EVER. FOR THOSE GUYS WHO WERE CAUGHT ROADING THERE HOUNDS AND WERE TICKETED BY OSP FOR BIRD NESTING VIOLATION.... I WOULD BE MAD AS HELL!...very simple answer... a blow to the bird dog hunters is a blow to all the employees within the commission GUYS LIKE THE COMMISSIONS OWN ANGLIN AND REISHUS...this is nothing more than gestapo style control. TIME TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD....SEND IN THE COMMENT SHEET....thanks....mike
mike martell
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: please fill out a comment form and submit....

Postby mike martell » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 pm

here is another angle tossed my way. i won't mention her name but she is right on the money and thank you for your support. you know who you are...i appreciate you.

quote....i wrote comments on one of those forms and dropped it off on my way out. (clackamas meeting) i can't remember what i said...and don't know if mark nebecker didn't just scoop it up and throw it away.

they absolutely tally the score of interest from different factions the same with the siwa draft...(sauve island) IT IS IMPARATIVE AS MANY PEOPLE DROP NOTES TO ODFW ASAP.

i went one step further.....i included oregon state district 17 representative sherrie sprenger in the loop. after all she is pushing for our pilot program and if odfw indeed tosses this valued information i have cut to the chase and so should you....here is her e-mail address.
lets leave nothing to chance....if the fox is indeed guarding the chicken coop. please contact in conjunction to odfw...
rep.sherriesprenger@state.or.us thanks...mike
muck
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: please fill out a comment form and submit....

Postby muck » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 am

what is the pilot program, is it the permits they give to select units where they are trying to get the number of lions down. where are tax dollars are paying for it,
brian

Return to “Oregon”