The "Evil" Dr. Vito Preforms a Duel Stud Collection and A.I.

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Majestic Tree Hound
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

The "Evil" Dr. Vito Preforms a Duel Stud Collection and A.I.

Postby Majestic Tree Hound » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:56 am

Watch the "Worlds Best Houndsmen" (Self Discribed) Preform the Proceedure of Collection on 2 Different Males (Majestic Tree Hound and Swiss Hound) Mixing the Semen (Evil) then AI the Bitch Beagle ........

Got to Watch "How TO Video"

Public Notice About the "Evil" Dr. Vito and Assistant Johnny "Igore" D.

The "Evil" Dr. has had Such A High Demand for his "Collection" Services and Breeding Techniques that He has requested that the Video of his Operating Procedure be Taken Down from Public Viewing ... His Phone has been Ringing off the Hook for Collection Services .....
Last edited by Majestic Tree Hound on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Morrow "Saltlick Majestic's"
"Never Have Hounds Or Kids And You Won't Get Your Heart Broke"!!

Salt Lick Kennels

Bawling Tree Kennels

Sunrise Outfitting

Canine Training Academy - Co.

The Mara Conservancy - Kenya Africa
Brady Davis
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The "Evil" Dr. Vito Preforms a Duel Stud Collection and

Postby Brady Davis » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm

That's just weird.
Majestic Tree Hound
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Majestic Tree Hound » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Yep its weird "Using a Beagle" But by using this Breeding option you can shave a year off your Planed Breeding Sch.

Duel Sires is the way to go exp. with a First time breeding on a Prespective Bitch ..

Reese will be Bred by Duel Sires on her first Breeding .. Hammer (from the Video) and his Grandson Frosty .. All the Litter will be kept and Evaluated, Then the Best Pups will be DNA'ed to determin the Best Sire for the next breeding or Maybe both will Produce equaly as well ... Lot of Up coming Fun next Spring !!!

Reese is really Burning the Track right Now !!!! With a Huge Mouth .. Still need to work her on the Trees tho..

Jayco Treed up Rock Solid on a Coon Den Tree today all by himself ... Better yet The Deer were feeding on acorns just 1 or 2 trees away... My Mouth was Just hanging open watching him .....

Salt Lick Kennels

Bawling Tree Kennels

Sunrise Outfitting

larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:53 am

why a beagle?
Majestic Tree Hound
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Majestic Tree Hound » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 pm

These Fellows are mostly Hare Hunters ... That Typ. hunt hare in temp.s Below 20^ and as cold as -20^ and with Fairly deep snow ... That Female Beagle can Really Hold the Line and always catches the Check , She has produced some very fine pups in her time and Bred to some "Strange" crosses ...

Their looking for The Coldest Nose they can Produce yet still Drive and very light Track in very frozen snow... They need alittle more leg and a Top Height of around 18"-20"

Their trying to build what will fit their purpose to a Tee ....

Salt Lick Kennels

Bawling Tree Kennels

Sunrise Outfitting

slowandeasy
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby slowandeasy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:23 pm

majestic, now you have really opened a can of worms. talking about checks -20 and a type of hound that actually moves a cold track, not just simply stands on it's head and try's to follow with no chance of actually over taking the game it is following. wow!!! you must have forgoten there is a fair amount of key board hunters that don't have a clue what you are talking about, they think checks are something they can bounce.(not all but a fair amount of them) good luck explaining any of that kinda stuff. but on the bright side maybe you can start an on line course, it will probably be quite popular :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: either way i will be keeping a close eye on this subject, because i always wanted to cross a good small pack male on a good cold nosed tree hound bitch. what you are talking about doing would be extremely beneficial on our desert conditions! take care and good luck
Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty
Majestic Tree Hound
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Majestic Tree Hound » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Gezz Yep If I go into all the Bunny Terms .... Check, Stall, Line, OverRun, Reverse, Ground, Fly ect.............. I saw a English book of Hounding Terms once, Their were alot ...

Salt Lick Kennels

Bawling Tree Kennels

Sunrise Outfitting

Lynxhunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Lynxhunter » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:46 pm

You guys are just the most crative I've ever heard of when it comes to breading dogs, Steve! I'm impressed or maybe more thinking WOW, but I dont know if its a positive breathtaking one or more of a thoughtfull eyebrown lifter....

You know there is a fellow north of these guys that got a dog shipped to him in July, that might suit these guys demands(exept for the hight requirement). Now I dont know if that dog have chased anything worth a damn since he came over, but he was looking promising here in March and April and that was on pretty bad snow/cold temperatures. If he shines through and was bred to a little beagle bitch, I'd bet you they would get some hare whippin' little rascals.

Hans
"I'd like to tell you 'bout a known bunch of foxhounds I've got. Ol' Rain, ol' Tiger n' ol' Rover. When we started out 'cross them Georgia hills huntin' them foxes, it sounded somethin' like this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syc3jKGffHQ"

Shorty Medlocke
Majestic Tree Hound
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Majestic Tree Hound » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Hans Your Right that little hound should fit their Bill to a tee plus the Swiss hound ..

I just don't know about that little Itialian "Dr. Evil" Vito ..........

He's Calling the Pups "His Secret Weapon" But the "Secret" part has been exposed so Now he just going to call them "His Weapon"

I just laugh along with Them !!!

Salt Lick Kennels

Bawling Tree Kennels

Sunrise Outfitting

Return to “Majestic Hounds”