What does it take....

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
fbcoach
Facebook ID: 0

What does it take....

Postby fbcoach » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:15 pm

to get a Majestic litter registered. I do not have a litter but I have a nice bloodhound female that works a track well and was wondering if I bred her to my Walker would I be able to register them as Majestics. Information is what I am looking for more than anything. These are really interesting dogs to me.
BFOX

Postby BFOX » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:57 pm

If i was you I would log onto saltlick kennels website and there you can see that your walker will need to meet certain standards along with your bloodhound. if the two dogs meet both those standards then im sure you can register them as majestic.
Majestic Tree Hound
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Majestic Tree Hound » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Even thou I used a fine Walker that met the Majestic Standards, I did not Register the Whole litter as Majestics. The pups are now 9 months old and only 3 of the 11 pup have made Majestic Standards.. These I have Single Reg. as Majestic tree hounds.. The other pups as they turn on to fine hunters are being Single Reg,. as Treeing Walkers.

But I will Say that breeding to "Wondo River Kong" and My Walker/Bloodhound Bitch has produced some of the finest pups anyone could ever want.

This is one of the Female Pups with her first Solo Coon at 8-1/2 months old.. The Hound at the bottom is a 5 month old Gascon pup that was walked to her tree.. Pic was taken at 6:15 in the morning..

This Pups name is "Kong's Ice Cream" .. She will be a large Female Walker Size..

fbcoach

Postby fbcoach » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:04 pm

Thanks

Return to “Majestic Hounds”