HAGAR THE HORRIBLE HAS A NEW HOME

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Mike Leonard
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

HAGAR THE HORRIBLE HAS A NEW HOME

Postby Mike Leonard » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Just to announce that Hagar has been sold to our friend Shorty on the forum and he has taken up new residence in South Texas. Shorty is an outstanding young hunter with a real passion for these hounds . He is a personal friend of Terrell Shelly the breeder of Hagar and has other dogs of this line. I would have never allowed this dog to go anywhere because of my commitment to Shade Tree founder Zeus. But this is an excellent move for Hagar and they advancement of this old line of dogs tracing directly back to the famous pack of Ben Lilly. I am sure Bruce would be thrilled. Shorty not only hunts Texas but has a great deal of ranch country to hunt right there in New Mexico near Hagar's birthplace.

Congratulations Shorty! You have one of the finest young hound that I know of and thanks to that hound I have a new hunting partner in you.
MIKE LEONARD
Somewhere out there.............
Shorty
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 100003782841530

Postby Shorty » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:32 pm

Thanks Mike for the kind words. Hagar seems to be enjoying his new home dispite the heat. I have not got to hunt him yet due to the rain we've been getting. It's far to muddy to get around, even horseback. The family sure enjoys his humor and loves him to death. He'll have a home forever right here with me. Thanks for helping me to carry on a historic bloodline.

Return to “Majestic Hounds”