IT'S TIME !

Please start a thread for Clubs and information. I will separate and group the different clubs soon
Dale T
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

IT'S TIME !

Postby Dale T » Tue May 15, 2012 1:48 am

We need to get a national club together, I met with our state club (CHC) political rep, the lobbyists from the NRA, the USSA, and COHA today at the state capital while we were keeping track of SB1221, they agree we need to do it, our only strength is our #'s and we need to get the respect like the NRA gets when they walk into a senators/assemblyman's office and want to sit down and talk they sit down and listens, I'm going to get with the political rep with USSA and see what it takes to get this together. To start with of those that are ready, if your a officer in a local or state club PM me your info and I'll keep you up on what I can find out about what it takes to get this thing started.

Dale Tobiassen
North Central California Houndsmen
pchop
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000451060997

Re: IT'S TIME !

Postby pchop » Tue May 15, 2012 2:17 am

Although if am not affiliated with any clubs . Only been using dogs for little over a year let me know what I cant do to help.
Jason Rohrbach
El Sobrante C.A
I just love hunting with dogs!
miteyadditiction

Postby miteyadditiction » Tue May 15, 2012 11:09 am

M Evertsen
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby M Evertsen » Tue May 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Dale, put us down. I will be proposing to join CHC at our meeting this weekend as well.
The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. - Vince Lombardi
slowandeasy
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby slowandeasy » Tue May 15, 2012 1:24 pm

we can't leave out anyone! beagle guys, fox hound, bird dog, coyote, ext. ext. anyone who turns a dog loose in the woods.
Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty
Unreal_tk
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Unreal_tk » Tue May 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Oregons is called the Oregon United Sporting Dog Association(spell check), I think slow n easy is correct. Need to get all sporting dog owners involved, it would help get more numbers behind it.

Return to “CLUBS”