Stroganoff

Feel free to Drop your favorite Recipe here.
ZeluvaRIP69er
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Stroganoff

Postby ZeluvaRIP69er » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 pm

This was the first thing I cooked with Ground Elk and it was a huge hit! My daughter loves it and it is so good!

I make meatballs out of the elk, just kinda depends on what the family like. I make them pretty small, so I pinch off piece of elk and however big they are I roll them into the meatballs.

While you rip the elk apart boil some pasta, I use Mini-Bowtie cuz it is easier for Addi to eat, but you can use anything.

After you roll all the meatballs season them up and toss them in a pan with some oil and/or butter. I use half butter half Olive Oil.

Take a package of Au-Jus sauce and pour on the meat, add 1 cup of water. It won't be real thin like regular Au-Jus, it will be thicker like a gravy.

Add the pasta and you are done!

Heres a pic of what it can look like. In this batch I had to use some Medium Shell pasta too cuz I ran out of Mini-Bowtie, but it all tastes and cooks the same :)

Nikki Anderson "Billy Bonny"
Hair Of The Dog Outfitters
Hair Of The Dog Outlaw Biggame Kennels
R.I.P Greg Anderson *6/4/59-10/17/09*
R.I.P Cabo *10/13/04-11/20/08*
R.I.P Dirty Deeds *10/4/05-3/15/10*
Nice Toyota's, Good Plotts, Loud Music, Fresh Copenhagen Long Cut, Cold Crown Royal and Dr. Pepper, and Great Friends... Combine them all and you get what my life is all about :)
Hair Of The Dog Outlaw Biggame Kennels, home of Shuttah, Socki, Lonesome, Oakey, Deets, LeDoux, Ruger, Camo, and Gator :)

Return to “POORBOYS Recipes! and anyone else that has a good recipe!”