Delete

bjnorris
Facebook ID: 0

Re: UKC CLUB IN POMEROY WASHINGTON

Postby bjnorris » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:44 am

there was ah coon scored on Friday night and the guy from or. won the hunt with his blue dog
DEE POWELL
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: UKC CLUB IN POMEROY WASHINGTON

Postby DEE POWELL » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:31 am

I have the score card and no there was no coon scored...dead cast both nights. It will be posted also In the Coonhound Bloodlines magazine also under night hunt winners.
HOME OF DEE'S ENGLISH KENNEL
DEE POWELL*****OWNER******
WENATCHEE, WA
509-393-5111
oneguy828
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Night Hunts in WA

Postby oneguy828 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:24 pm

I the scorecard didn't even make it to the field Friday night, and bjnorris was the judge not you, those are facts. Get over it Dee you got what you wanted I didn't get a win slip.
oneguy828
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby oneguy828 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Oh by the way he changed the title of the thread because he got voted out of the pomeroy club! Hahaha
DEE POWELL
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby DEE POWELL » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:03 pm

I wanted out as president since my travels this winter will not alllow me to be at the hunts and the president needs to be there plain and simple. if you remember when Bob motioned for Katie to be President I second the motion for her to take over my duties. I was the one that had us vote for new officers.

Your dog also moved from where you 1st treed your dog along with MINE...I've been competition hunting longer than you have been in this World.

What pisses me off was your statement about me not crossing the river. I was in a wreck last May and almost lost my left foot ...had 2 back surgeries and both knees need replacing...you had no right on saying that crap...

In the 4 years that we have hunted on the river only once has someone crossed to get our dogs and It was Bob's son Coy...If you read the regulations; what was done is consider dangerous and not be done in a santioned hunt.

Im done with this conservation
WENATCHEE, WA
509-393-5111
oneguy828
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby oneguy828 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Don't worry I have been looking up UKC hunts and bet your ass I'll be there with 2-3 dogs. You can exhibit your superior competition hunting skills then. Buddy I ain't seen nothing dangerous enough to keep from getting a dog. She struck that coon across that river, guess your dogs never do that??? You don't need to continue the people that are in the know don't need to hear anything else. Didn't take long after you started talking till excuses started coming out. Have a nice day :)
oneguy828
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby oneguy828 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Oh yeah they were moving they were baying a coon you dumbass haha
oneguy828
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby oneguy828 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:25 pm

For those that don't know when the black berries and briars are that thick they never can really get ahold of them. Not enough space and you bay then slip out most coon hunters that hunt THICK stuff will know. He will hear them caught though and fighting. Can't do that from the other side of the river though, all you can do is speculate haha o yeah he was the only one not to and I saved his dog! No thanks to him I liked the dogs just not him
Varminator
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Varminator » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:44 pm

there was ah coon scored on Friday night and the guy from or. won the hunt with his blue dog. Say's, bjnorris !!
And Oneguy said, that bjnorris was the Judge, whats up???????

I have hunted with Rodney and Lilly (the Blue Dog that ,bjnorris says won) and they "BOTH" know how to Hunt !!

The Problem is, Seems they don't know how to "Cheat" like the old time professionals do !! :wink: TMO!!!!!!
If your coming, come on!!! "A Thousand mile journey, Starts with a single step".
twist
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby twist » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:48 pm

Rodney, congrates on the win. You will learn real fast that the night hunt circuit is full of a lot of poor sports. Real hard to go and have fun at a hunt. Most will use every excuse in the REGS to cheat or win. Andy
The home of TOPPER AGAIN bred biggame hounds.
DEE POWELL
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby DEE POWELL » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:25 pm

You dumb asses are so funny. You wouldn't know a coondawg if he bit you in the ass. Want some action come to Wenatchee and I whop you boys candy asses. Want some come get some you stupid idiots
WENATCHEE, WA
509-393-5111
oneguy828
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby oneguy828 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:52 pm

But I do know a real houndmen when I see one. LOL
DEE POWELL
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby DEE POWELL » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:03 am

When I looked up cock sucker, there was a picture of you...you want some come get some you fagot
WENATCHEE, WA
509-393-5111
fallriverwalker1
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby fallriverwalker1 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:17 am

holy crap potty mouth// who was the master of hounds on the night of the hunt/// if the judge said he won and you disagree it should have been handeled by the master of hounds// if you had a hunt director and there was a problem it goes to ukc I'm sure allen g can answer any guestions just give him a call ,,,, I;m pretty sure I know whata coon dog is
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mark » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:21 am

Dee, you are a class act!!!!!! Grow up!

Return to “Washington”