Big Blue pups on the ground in SW TX

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
lmorgan
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Big Blue pups on the ground in SW TX

Postby lmorgan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:07 am

David Pierce in Castroville, TX has two litters of pups on the ground if anyone in that direction is interested. Not sure of of their breedings, but do know they're out of all Gascon bloodlines. I believe he's selling them for $225 ea. PM me if you're interested or know someone who is and I'll get your Mr. Pierce's phone number. He doesn't have Internet.
Larry Morgan
Morgan's Cajun Blue Gascons
Big Kountry

Re: Big Blue pups on the ground in SW TX

Postby Big Kountry » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 pm

If anyone is going to Mr. Pierces to get a pup Via Tulsa or Oklahoma city. please let me know . I would love a couple of females out of this bunch but cannot take the time off work to make the trip. 918-633-7308 or pm me.
lmorgan
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby lmorgan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Give Mr. Pierce a call. He's getting on up in age and doesn't travel as much as he used to, but he has been known to take a road trip or two to deliver pups. I saw both litters this weekend. The second litter out of Kate and Musket Blue Boy is still too young for me to pass judgement on. The Kate female did not pass ABGHA standards because her ears were an inch too short. The older litter out of Blue Girl and the same sire are some really nice looking pups. Blue Girl did pass ABGHA standards in size and voice, but I had a question about the darkness of her eyes. There are three of those pups left... one male and two females. They are really heavy in FCV Smoke x Sky, which would technically make them heavy in Sugar Creek blood (such as it is anymore).
Larry Morgan
Sethchase
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Sethchase » Tue May 25, 2010 5:56 pm

I would be intrested in talking to him about his pups anyone have his phone #
Thanks Seth Chase 806-392-3984
terry alexander

Postby terry alexander » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Does Dave Pierce still hunt his dogs? He probably wouldn't remember me but I hunted with him and his nephew Ray Weimers a couple of times.this was years ago. I hunt walkers but would like to see these Gascons in the woods. I think Dave lives thirty or forty miles from me. Have any of ya'll hunted with his dogs? If so how did they do? Think he would mind if I tagged along some night so I could see his dogs hunt? Back when I hunted with him all he had was a blue pup that he kept on the leash. Thanks.

Terry Alexander
Terry Alexander

"What a jaw on a dawg"
gasconblues239

Postby gasconblues239 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 pm

I have a gascon from david pierce very cold nose and loves to hunt lv breed him to a hot nosed engls blue and got some good pup out of them..if anyone knows if mr pierce is still around or know where I can find a papered female gascon around tx..iv been lookin..thanks for your time and happy huntin
lmorgan
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby lmorgan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Mr. Pierce is in pretty bad health and is not hunting anymore. I got a phone call from him a couple of days before Christmas saying that he wanted to let his last two females go to a good home. If you like what you have from him and you're still interested in a female, I'd give him a call. The number I posted above still works. It's a shame when age catches up with you and you have to let go.
Larry Morgan

Return to “Gascon / Old Fashion Blueticks”