new mexico bear hunt

Talk about Bear Hunting
chad85
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

new mexico bear hunt

Postby chad85 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:46 pm

i am a young guy and i have always wanted to bear hunt there for them nice colored bear. i was wondering how much were license there and how hard is it to found a place to hunt on state land and whats the state land called
chad85
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: new mexico bear hunt

Postby chad85 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:49 pm

i mean i want to hunt there so bad i rather go there than canada or africa theres just something about new mexico and arizonia that i like but arizonia costs way way to much for a out of state license.'

plus i was wondering in bear country hows the weather is it hot and mild and is it mountains or flat or what is it. is it country where u camp or can u get a hotel and drive in everyday.

one day im going to get there
Lil Joes BigGame hounds
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Lil Joes BigGame hounds » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

There is good bear hunting in just about every mountain range. With every mountain range you will have different climates and camp scenarios. Your best bet is to figure out how you want to hunt and which part of the state you want to go. Most places you would be better off camping as it is the warmer part of the year.

Are you coming out this year?
Joe Troyer Socorro, N.M.
575-707-3727

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

--H. G. Rickove
chad85
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby chad85 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:03 pm

dont no when but most of the time i hunt with dogs but thats a good ways from me proabably 2000 miles i seen u guys have a spring season do u also have a fall season plus what r the odds on a colored bear all the pictures and people i talked to said they c more colored than black
Sethchase
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Sethchase » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 pm

We have not had enough rain to grow any feed for bears, all the forest are closed right now in south central due to all the fires we had... the bear hunting will be hard this year.

Return to “Bear Hunting”