star mountain plotts

Talk about Bear Hunting
baybriar
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

star mountain plotts

Postby baybriar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:09 pm

is ther anybody her that knows of a feller named dan murphery from tellico plains tenn. i went to his place when i was a young boy and i remember him comein down here bear huntin with us on the coast its been atleast 15yrs ago i would like to get his phone number if any body has got it
logger57000

Re: star mountain plotts

Postby logger57000 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:17 am

I used to get dogs from him. Called him a couple years back. Left a message wanting some pups. He called and left a message saying he was getting divorced and not around much and would get back to me. Last I ever heard. Tried locating him aggressively last year. Asked people with his breeding to call me with no response. Talked to another man in Tenn. He doesn't have star mountain but his own breeding. He knows Dan. Said he wasn't into hounds anymore. Told me where he lives now. I ended up buying pups from this man last fall. I'm happy with them. If you want any more information send me a pm. Later, Mark
tellico1

Re: star mountain plotts

Postby tellico1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:51 pm

I went through a divorce that lasted 4 years. Had a heart attack and open heart surgery almost 7 years ago. I only have 1 female that goes back to my old dogs and she has a injury and can't hunt anymore. I still coon hunt but can not keep up with the bear pack anymore because of age (69) and health. At this time I am hunting a great line of Mtn Curs that run silent and give me quicker trees
Thanks for the memories Y'All

Return to “Bear Hunting”