Bear Hunting Section Owners

Talk about Bear Hunting
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Bear Hunting Section Owners

Postby Buddyw » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 pm

I need to come up with 3 Individuals to manage and Create the Rules for this area.

Requirements. I want three Diversified People concerning Lion hunters, they need to be from different Regions.

For bear hunting I'm not sure how to diversify it, But I want it diversified. You tell me how to diversify it. Maybe baits, and Rigs? I don't know, It's your section, You tell me who you want making the rules.

The Idea is I want Three people to Own this area and make the rules that We as moderators will help them enforce.

Things I don't want, I don't want Hot Heads with Ego's or guys that have a Power Trip.

I want three people because I don't want a 50/50 vote on any decisions, and I want to make sure that we have voices from several points of views and styles of hunting.
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bear Hunting Section Owners

Postby Buddyw » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:09 am

I think I have the list. Before I get accused of Picking friends, I don't think I've met or know any of them, I might have met Klathlamet Cat hunter before at a convention or something, but I don't know his name and if I have met him, I hope I"m not offending him.. :)

The bottom line before someone try's to accuse me, I'm not picking my buddies to run this site, I also don't know if any have ordered from my site or not that is not a factor.
I've just tried to find some guys that volunteered and have been around the website enough.

If we need to make some changes we can adjust later, I'm going to give them some time to discuss themselves and figure what if anything they want to do with their areas.

Feel free to talk to them if you have any input or would like to see something happen.

Bear Section
Outlaw13
Colbalt
Bearkiller

Bobcat
Dads Dog Boy
Yaak Attack
TBD

Lion
FullCryHounds
Mike Leonard
M Evertsen
bearsnva
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby bearsnva » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Things I don't want, I don't want Hot Heads with Ego's or guys that have a Power Trip.

Buddy, I think this is discrimination at it's finest. You just ruled out ALL of us Plott guys!! :lol: :D Oh well-- :beer
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Buddyw » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:17 am

NO Plott guys would have worked, Then If we really want it civilized I could go with "No Bear hunters" :D
outlaw13
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby outlaw13 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:06 pm

I would like to believe i am a plott guy. but shhhhh. :shock:
If you're not offending idiots, you might be an idiot.- Ted Nugent

Go Big or Go Home!!!

Clint Berg
Cajun
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Cajun » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 am

Well, I am offended & I think your a racist. No mention about the hog section because we are all gentlemen. haha
MIKE CAULEY
BAYOU CAJUN KENNELS

Happiness is a empty dogbox &
RELENTLESS PURSUIT

Return to “Bear Hunting”