Who is it?

Talk about Cougar Hunting with Dogs
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Who is it?

Postby Cowboyvon » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:42 am

Anyone know of a lion hunter in New Mexico that has a truck with seven c's construction written on it?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
Catch
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Who is it?

Postby Catch » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Where did you see it and why do you ask?
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:16 pm

On my place and I want to know for probably the same reason your asking.... curious... Or do you have another reason for asking?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
larry
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby larry » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 pm

can't ya look up 7 c's const. in the phone book??? He's obviously advertising somewhere so he can't bethat hard to find.
http://www.manta.com/c/mtmlmy1/seven-cs-const
That was hard :lol:
a lovato
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby a lovato » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:41 pm

just put a tow chain from one wheel to the other and lock it and leave your number and he will find you lol
wlkrhnd

Postby wlkrhnd » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:06 am

I thought about the chain and some other things but I'm sure they just didn't know they were on private property...

I guess it wasn't that hard... not much harder then posting it on here and letting you look it up.. Thanks :wink:

Henry David Thoreau
Mike Leonard
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mike Leonard » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:39 am

Brett,

Looks like he is from Stanley just a few miles north of Moriarity. Give Missy a call she probably knows who it is.

:)
MIKE LEONARD
Somewhere out there.............
Lil Joes BigGame hounds
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Lil Joes BigGame hounds » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:09 pm

I know who Ron is and he is a real stand up guy. Im betting you are right and he didn't know he parked on private.
Joe Troyer Socorro, N.M.
575-707-3727

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

--H. G. Rickove
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Thanks Joe thats what I here about him.. no big deal the only thing that really bothered me about it was he blocked my turn around that takes you back into my camp..

Henry David Thoreau
Lil Joes BigGame hounds
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Lil Joes BigGame hounds » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:32 pm

I hear ya. I probably would have done something rash and would end up regretting it later. lol :lol:
Joe Troyer Socorro, N.M.
575-707-3727

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

--H. G. Rickove
R Corvin

Postby R Corvin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Just got an email from a buddie told me to get on this forum an look up this who is it? That was, is my truck. We have been parking there for many years did not know that pull out was yours too. Sorry! If it's a problem parking there, we'll find some where else to park. After we rode threw there on the road, looks like someone had been cleaning up the place. looks like you have done alot of work around there it looks good. Again sorry. I'll try to find some were else to park. Ron
Big Mike
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Big Mike » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:52 pm

It was me! I was going to rob your camp but there was nothing worth taking but an old stinkn elk head! hahahaha

Just kidding don't know who it was
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am

I don't care if you park there as long as you don't block the turn around... and call me and let me know how you did or at least invite me along :D You must of packed in ? I just got back myself last week from 5 days in and leaving to go back up now..... Give me a call some time 575-640-9290

Thats about right Mike and I hide that elk head :oops:

Henry David Thoreau
hndhunter
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby hndhunter » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Small world, this websites awesome!

Return to “Lion Hunting”