Lion Section owners

Talk about Cougar Hunting with Dogs
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Lion Section owners

Postby Buddyw » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm

I need to come up with 3 Individuals to manage and Create the Rules for this area.

Requirements. I want three Diversified People concerning Lion hunters, they need to be from different Regions.

Example: A Dry Ground guy, A Snow Guy, and Maybe a guy that Hunts both Bears and Lions..

The Idea is I want Three people to Own this area and make the rules that We as moderators will help them enforce.

Things I don't want, I don't want Hot Heads with Ego's or guys that have a Power Trip.

I want three people because I don't want a 50/50 vote on any decisions, and I want to make sure that we have voices from several points of views and styles of hunting.
tomtom
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Lion Section owners

Postby tomtom » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:46 am

Help us out Shorty....
houndcrzy
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby houndcrzy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:58 am

Cayman is the guy you need Buddy
The fascination of hunting cougar with hounds lies in the discovery and unravelling of a complicated trail, watching an honest hound strike out on a track that has been found and read, and finally bringing the animal to bay so that you can see it for yourself---Jerry A. Lewis
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Postby Buddyw » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:08 am

I think I have the list. Before I get accused of Picking friends, I don't think I've met or know any of them, I might have met Klathlamet Cat hunter before at a convention or something, but I don't know his name and if I have met him, I hope I"m not offending him.. :)

The bottom line before someone try's to accuse me, I'm not picking my buddies to run this site, I also don't know if any have ordered from my site or not that is not a factor.
I've just tried to find some guys that volunteered and have been around the website enough.

If we need to make some changes we can adjust later, I'm going to give them some time to discuss themselves and figure what if anything they want to do with their areas.

Feel free to talk to them if you have any input or would like to see something happen.

Bear Section
Outlaw13
Colbalt
Bearkiller

Bobcat
Dads Dog Boy
Yaak Attack
TBD

Lion
FullCryHounds
Mike Leonard
M Evertsen
Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Big N' Blue » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Buddy it looks like you picked the best of the best!

Return to “Lion Hunting”