Bruce Kennedy Videos

Talk about Cougar Hunting with Dogs
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Bruce Kennedy Videos

Postby Cowboyvon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:57 pm

She did tell me that she gave someone permission to sale the videos so I'm sure its not a pirating operation.. she also told me that she would check with them and get back to me.. but I never heard from her.. I also talked to other people and they told me that this would have been something Bruce would have liked... but as of now they will be removed.. sorry.. oh and if anybody is wondering I did have them with my other monetized videos and as of now my entire group has grossed a whopping $34.00 in 2 years lol .. not much so you can see I didn't put them up for the money.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
houndogger
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby houndogger » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:19 am

If your going to find tracks you better make tracks!
Doogie
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Doogie » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:58 am

CBV, I never did get a call about uploading the videos from Mrs. Kennedy.

David, if you read the ad I linked to, which has been up since 2010. I do state that a percentage of the sale of the videos goes back to Mrs Kennedy.
I ride the Leopard Cur short bus
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:59 am

Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:27 am

lol David where did I hear that before "Need" I think it is important in life to differentiate between needs and wants...lol

The feeling I got from Mrs Kennedy was that she just wasn't really interested in any of it and didn't care to be bothered.. and I really didn't get the impression of a poor widow woman... she seemed fully capable.. Anyway Doogie if you need any advertisement we can work out a deal and I can just make a trailer for you with order information.. between both videos they did get around 1500 views..

I do have some other things I would like to do with some video.. I have some better equipment and I am still learning. I will be going and hunting with Dutch Salmon and videoing some of his rabbit hounds and talking to him and I have talked to one of the more famous Bobcat hunters out west and was invited to come out and talk to him and hunt with him and watch his dogs work.. I'm not sure when I can do that.. it is expensive and time consuming and I have my money tied up in some other projects right now.. I have alot of my own video that I haven't edited but I'm not sure how much a guy can watch someone riding around on a mule following a bunch of hounds lol
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:07 pm

what ever happened to "Doogie" . Trying to get a hold of him

Henry David Thoreau
SASS
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby SASS » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:15 pm

No .. life got in the way ... sold my place in the mountains and my place at Caballo .. finally settled in now I think .. barely had enough time last year to get the hounds out and that is my priority.. Lost the opportunity to talk with Dutch because he passed away.. California is a little out of my budget right now as far as the bobcat hunter.. Had some run in's with youtube. But I am working on some things now hope some are still interested

Henry David Thoreau
Houndswoman
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Houndswoman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:07 pm

I have not been on here in a long time. Seeing this topic made me remember something and made me laugh. I bought these for my husband when they became available.

His favorite part...bar none......is when the interviewer asks Mr. Fry (NV) what advice would he give a young aspiring lion hunter? Mr. Fry answered, "Don't do it!" It was a classic moment. Husband hit the ground he was laughing so hard. Thanks.
Irish Jack
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Irish Jack » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:34 am

Brett I have been enjoying the videos very much, I heard you mention in one of your personal video's that Big Agnes has taking a day of rest...and when I saw this I thought of you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_tAPWcLfmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk0VBFgIqbM&t=184s

I think with your hat you should get extra "lift".........looking forward to the video's :D

Jack

Return to “Lion Hunting”