Need help in AZ

Talk about Cougar Hunting with Dogs
countrybound620
Facebook ID: 0

Need help in AZ

Postby countrybound620 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:14 am

My name is Matt and I'm an Arizona resident and completely new to forums as well as running lions. I've run into a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I was fortunate enough to meet a good man in Pennsylvania who helped immensely and directed me over here for help. I've been researching running lions, bobcats and bears with kemmer curs and striker curs or crosses of the two. I'm looking for help in getting in contact with someone in Arizona or Nevada that runs curs for lions as well as a reputable bloodline that produces quality pups. Any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.
Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Need help in AZ

Postby Old dog » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:50 am

stryker bred curs are kemmers. Darrell fry in elko nev owned stryker and all his dogs have strykers blood in them. however he seldom has a litter. his brother bill fry in northern cal has a litter from time to time. I will pm you you their number.
no mater if you think you can or you think you cant,, you are probably rite.
LBell
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby LBell » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:46 pm

OK about all the cur cat hunting talk. I look at it like this. Even thought you might be able to and have some luck kissing your sister why on earth would you want to!!??!!? :lol: . I directly apply that to running cats with curs.
Country bound no of fence just wanted to say good morning to Ol Dog. :lol: .
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:08 pm

I have seen some impressive curs most of them being mtn. curs stephens and leopard curs. I have had a couple kemmer curs I personally didn't care for them but its harde to like anything but a plott :D . There are some good ones out there that are more than capable to catch lion. They can have cold noses as well. If your after more kemmers then I would contact Darrel fry in elko Nevada if he has none he can darn sure point you in the right direction. Shaun O'niell has some here in Idaho as well that are heavy striker bred. Good luck and hope your search is successful. I do have one buckskin plott pup left for sale if you change your mind. you could dock his tail and call him a cur :lol:
Hunt hard cull hard !
Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Big N' Blue » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:43 pm

Does he really have to dock his tail to call him a cur??? Just kidding!! LOL
justahunter
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby justahunter » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:52 pm

I wasn't going ro say it but i will now. If you called a plott cur it would be the best cur there is in fact everyone would hate tthem beçause a cur would be better than there hounds lol
Hunt hard cull hard !
Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Old dog » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:59 am

no mater if you think you can or you think you cant,, you are probably rite.

Return to “Lion Hunting”